Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$85
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$122
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
10,572 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
Reviewed 15 February 2013

circus circus is a great value,and an excelent location.great service,we like the gaming atmosphere.overall a great hotel,im bringing my sons next month i know they will enjoy it there.I cant say enough about the dining selections, the food is very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I took my family of 7 to Vegas and reccommend Circus Circus for the convenience of play areas for the kids. They enjoyed it! The price was very resonable and rooms were clean. I was happy to hear they renovated the room. The beds were large and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Valeti P
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel because the price was hard to pass up. I booked a room in the "manor" part of the hotel because it was less expensive then the other parts of the hotel and boy do I wish I would have looked more into it...you have to walk all around the front of the hotel and the area with the adventuredome before walking through the skywalk and then out of the building into another building where the rooms actually are (it is not this way for the wing or towers just for the manor). Since I arrived before my fiance and it was very late in the evening I felt a little unsafe cause it was so empty walking across the skywalk and down the eacalators, though I did feel better when I came to the bottom of the escalator and saw that there is a security guard/police standing there at all times. When I walked outside and then over to the next building to get to my room the only thing I could think was that this was more like a motel. When I got to my room the toilet still had toilet paper in it and needed to be flushed. I did a full inspection of my room and there is a lot of space for clothes and a safe which is very good, the tv stand was very nice (like a large armoir) and it came with an iron and large ironing board inside, the bed was comfy and made neatly and the decor wasnt too bad. The bathroom is super outdated and is basically a flat tile floor with a drain in the middle and a cheap looking curtain to shield the water from the rest of the room (like what you would see in a gym locker room) and there were a couple pieces of paper under the bed which shoukd have been cleaned up. The walls are also paperthin...I could hear the footsteps above me, the tv behind me and the conversations of people walking down the halls. Its an ok hotel if you just want a place to crash after a vegas night but it is more of a motel and nothing special.

5  Thank Jahayduh
Reviewed 15 February 2013

We enjoyed our stay at Circus Circus as always. The room was excellent and .Staff was friendly and helpful. The Steak House was not what we expected. We antisipated better quality of food and service.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2013

My girl friend and I left the kids with the hubbies and when to Las Vegas. We booked our trip through Expedia. We got a GREAT deal.....flight from Detroit to Vegas and 5 nights at Circus Circus for about $450 per person. We were given coupons upon check in for discounted food, shows and attractions. Walking to and from Circus Circus to the Strip was convenient. The Duece (bus) picked up right in front of the hotel. Our only problem was that our non-smokiing room was connected to a smoking room, so we had cigarette smoke smell coming through quite strong at times, especially in the bathroom.

Room Tip: The west tower has the best views....the sunrise is beautiful.....
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends