Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Royal Resort(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Las Vegas Marriott(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
The Rita Suites(Las Vegas)
10,470 results
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Yes, I was very satisfied with the price and value of our room. The newly redecorated rooms are very nice and comfortable. My family and I had lots of fun and felt very well taken care of. People who say that Las Vegas is not for kids has never been to Vegas and has never stayed at the Circus Circus. Vegas is my favorite city and it was nice to be able to share it with my kids and stay at a family friendly hotel like the Circus Circus!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The room was a good price it was very clean and nice. My 7mth old got sick use to the heat the first night we was their and threw up everywhere. Housekeeping was very nice to help change the beds and clean it up at 830pm. For a family hotel my kids really enjoyed themselves and so did I.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We went here on a package holiday with a group of friends. As some were fairly price concious we landed in the Circus Circus. This was advertised as being on Strip, whcih technically it is but the location is a killer. We had to take taxis or buses everywhere and it really was detrimental to our trip. We certainly didn't save any money in the long term.

Our rooms were actually ok, dated but kept clean so no complaints there. Didn't spend much time in the casino here, there are so many better places in Vegas for a group of 10 guys.

We're going back in October and staying in the MGM. My advice would be to pay the bit extra and get a decent hotel on the strip. The money you save on taxis alone will cover it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The rooms are well kept spacious and comfortable..The stay was extremely friendly and very helpful..The Buffet is exceptional a huge variety from Asian, Hispanic, Italian and American food..The only problem I had was locating the pool.. Depending on what area of the hotel you stay it is a bit difficult to locate..All in all this is my favorite place to stay..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed two nights in a King West Tower room. It was great.Stayed the perfect temperature, comfy bed, large bathroom, flat screen TV with lots of channels, and FREE WiFi!
Plenty to do, things to see, and many cool shops and great food.Friendly and helpful staff in all areas! Awesome pool! Fun Midway Games, great FREE circus acts! For staying on the Las Vegas Strip, you just can't beat this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple