“Changed the way We'll do Vegas”

DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #62 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Cleveland, Ohio
“Changed the way We'll do Vegas”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Quiet, comfortable and easy. We had planned to spend only one night but the room was so quiet and comfortable, we passed on free rooms at a casino to stay here three more nights.
We always rent a car and its freeway access made traveling Vegas no problem.
The room fans are very loud, a good thing since you're close to McCarran Airport.
Next time instead of staying in a casino hotel where people come and go 24/7, we'll stay here and sleep better.

Room Tip: We got a room on a Hilton Honors floor (5th or 6th floor). Faced east near Warm Springs Rd. Was quie...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Staff at breakfast and handling conference rooms very weird. The young guy at breakfast just blew off the fact that the breakfast area opens late by 4-10 minutes every day with many people waiting, so they can check out or get to their business location. Will is the guy who handles the conference rooms. He would not open the conference room doors one minute early. We thought the trainer did not show up on the first day due to this. After that, Will would not speak - he just stared at me the rest of the week. Front desk staff was fine except they gave the wrong start time for our training, this should be on a marquis somewhere, even on the door to the room would help. Van driver had no personality whatsoever. Not the best hotel in Las Vegas, not by a long shot. Not even near the top of non-gaming hotels in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
DTbHLVA, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Dear mattelwm,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Frist off, we’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Aurora Bautista
San Diego, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I booked double bed and was told at check in that only have king size bed available. \It was almost 11 45 at night and I had my kids and wife with me. attitude was indifferent from reservation front desk crew and felt like they do not want me in the hotel for some reason ( maybe since I was wearing a turban since I am from India) On repeated haggling and requesting they offered to put another bed in kind size room. When I said ok to that they started checking me in and me that they will put me in a room with double bed. I was speechless as where did this room suddenly appeared. I just felt so many mixed emotions on this. I had spoken so highly of Doubletree to my wife when I booked a room that I felt so embarrassed getting treated like that. after I got into the room everything was ok but it just killed the whole charm of spending a night I checked out the next day and ended up staying at Paris on the Strip . I am petty sure you are going to fight for your people but I felt the need to let you guys know so avoid pushing your future passengers like me away from you.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Manjit S
Dear manjit S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us.

Aurora Bautista
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 7 December 2013

great value, very nice room with very comfortable bed and pillows. would stay again for sure. Booked same day due to travel changes and great airport pickup and drop off. Friendly staff. Warm cookies a bonus. DId not use any other facilities except the room

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

MESQUITE, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Very nice, confortable, friendly hotel. We were pleased with the help the front desk provided for shopping directions, suggestions for restaurants. The hotel was very clean and welcoming. Comfortable bed and our room was very clean.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Holladay, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Close to Airport, close to Bachi Burger, close to freeway, close to Boot Barn, close to outlets. Hilton standard of quality - free wifi, comfy pillows. What's not to like? Also, soccer team was there and breakfast was included, in a separate dining room, buffet style.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I find the hotel clean, staff courtious and extremely helpful,food excelent. I stay at Dolbletree when ever possible. I am always treated like family and couldn't be more satisitfied,my family was also impressed since it was there first stay and I think they will visit the Doubletree again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family