Stayed here for a convention. This hotel is across from the monorail, which made it so convenient to get to the strip. One morning the cafe was overwhelmed by all the people who were all there at the same time because we were all going across the street for a convention. The staff handled it very well, making sure everyone had what they ordered and giving some away complimentary, all with a smile.
Our one bedroom suite was spacious and had a sliding glass door to the court yard. There was a microwave, small fridge and single cup coffee maker in the room. There was also complimentary coffee in the lobby.
We were very impressed with the staff and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is just a quarter mile from the Vegas Strip and provides guests the perfect tranquil and non-gaming environment. We are located across the street from the convention center and the nearby monorail station gives you access to all the restaurants and shopping centers of the Strip. Enjoy our breakfast and dinner offerings in the Bistro, plus beer, wine and cocktails. Our guest rooms come with a fridge, coffee maker luxurious Marriott bedding, well-lit work desks with ergonomic chairs and complimentary high-speed internet. Parking is free. NO RESORT FEES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Courtyard
- Las Vegas Marriott
- Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center