We were in Las Vegas for just a day and a night. Since we were on a budget and it was a weekend, hotels on the strip were working out to be too expensive for us. (Prices are 2-3 times higher on weekends!) Courtyard turned out to be a good off-strip choice for a weekend as it was easily accessible from the Strip, and reasonably priced.
Check-in was a breeze - a definite plus as I saw huge lines for check-in at the bigger Strip hotels. Nice, friendly and helpful receptionist too. The room was extremely clean - typical crisp Courtyard style, with a nice little balcony overlooking the pool. There was also free Wifi. There was no safe in the room (disappointing!), but there were safe deposit boxes at the reception. There was also a boarding pass print out station - oh so convenient!
The property is located right opposite a monorail station, and the monorail takes you directly to most hotels on the strip.It closes at 2 am though, so if you are relying on that to come back, be sure to keep that in mind!
On the whole, a good mid-range off-strip option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is just a quarter mile from the Vegas Strip and provides guests the perfect tranquil and non-gaming environment. We are located across the street from the convention center and the nearby monorail station gives you access to all the restaurants and shopping centers of the Strip. Enjoy our breakfast and dinner offerings in the Bistro, plus beer, wine and cocktails. Our guest rooms come with a fridge, coffee maker luxurious Marriott bedding, well-lit work desks with ergonomic chairs and complimentary high-speed internet. Parking is free. NO RESORT FEES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Courtyard
- Las Vegas Marriott
- Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center