“Awesome”

Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center
Ranked #61 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Customer service was top notch, it made me feel like I was staying with family I was treated very well, located just across the stree from the convention center. Great place to stay! I would give it a five out of five

• Stayed: June 2014
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Tripmaster222,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your kind feedback. We thrive on providing top notch customer service and really want our guest to feel as if they are a member of our family. It's nice to hear from guest like yourself that we are accomplishing what we set out to do. Hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Casey Grieme

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This hotel is steps away from the Convention Center. The staff is so very nice, and friendly. The room was immaculate, and I didn't hear a peep from the halls or outside during my entire stay! The convenience factor is amazing: I have never before been able to walk to the Convention Center. Also, the Vegas Monorail is right across the street, so it is easy to leave the rental car parked at the hotel. For explorations, being right on Paradise Blvd, it is easy to also head north to Downtown, West to Red Rocks, or East to Hoover Dam!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TripGypsi
Christopher J, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hello and thank you! We are very glad you enjoyed your recent stay and appreciate the feedback you provided on Tripadvisor - we definitely are the ideal hotel for those attending conventions and are glad you agree!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Thea Wright - guest service representative's service was impeccable.
Thea did everything in her power to make me feel comfortable and special as a guest.

Thea, has a winning smile & personality she was very attentive to my every need. Thea is an excellent representative for Marriott Hotels.

Thea Wright, Up-holds the Marriott image & brand. I'm convinced I could not have received better service or be more please anywhere else. Thank You Thea, see you soon!!

Also

Matthew Riddle, Head Chief. I can taste why he is the "Head Chief." They don't have full service but Matthew is an excellent chief. I had the best eggs i've ever had in my life! What happen was I meant to say eggs with cheese but i forgot too. When I asked Matthew to sprinkle a little cheese on top, well that wasn't good enough for and he said let me do the eggs over! That was so nice of him to do that. Matthew wanted to present his food in the best way posible. These were the best eggs that i've ever tasted in my life. When I said can you put some cheese on top of my eggs, and he said no I will do them over Matthew made my day.

Matthew's service was off the chain. I can't wait to return again, I only hope when I do he's still there because I've got to have his eggs & cheese again!

Everything else on the plate was good but the eggs were delicious because he took the extra time to really please me. Thank You Matthew see you soon!!

Truely Ms Janice Williams

Room Tip: Stay at the Marroit Courtyard Las Vages Convention Center on Paradise Road. Tell Thea Whight (Hotel...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to share these great comments regarding our associates - we have shared these comments with our team and truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you - comments like these are what makes this such a fun business to be in - thank you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

stayed here for 2 nights... this hotel has some pros and some cons...
PROS:
1) Nice and quiet.
2) comfortable beds.
3) one (fast food type) restaurant which has delicious food items
4) free parking
5) close to train which connects the big hotels like mandalay bay, aria , etc
6) other eating joints are also not very far off
7) courteous staff
8) no casino (a con for some)

Cons:
1) like i said, it has just one restaurant
2) small rooms
3)little far from the strip
4) there are no rooms such as "pool view room" , "blah view room" or "whatever view room"
5) no casino ( a pro for some)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Puneetsful

Thanks very much for your comments regarding our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your business - we are the ideal hotel for guests attending conventions as well as those wishing to have a respite from the busyness of the bigger casino hotels.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed two nights. Clean little dates rooms just a short walk from convention center. The breakfast was healthy fast and reasonably priced. The staff all around the hotel is what you expect from Marriott....very helpful. Getting a cab can be challenging at times. I took the tram one night . It was comfortable and clean but you have to walk a long way. i will be back

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor - we are glad you enjoyed your stay during your time in Las Vegas - please accept our apologies for the wait time for cabs - we understand the inconvenience this can cause and are continuously seeking out solutions and ideas for improving our relationship with the local taxi cab companies - thank you again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Nice stay. Accommodating staff. Clean and comfortable. You know what you get when you stay at Marriott. Felt safe and able to get away from the craziness but close enough to get to wherever we wanted on the strip fairly quickly.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello Greg R,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor - without honest feedback from our guests we have no way of improving - we are very glad you enjoyed your stay and agree that our hotel is ideal for getting away from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip (but close enough to join in should you choose!).

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My family and I stayed here one night. The hotel is clean, and the staff is very friendly. We had breakfast on site, and it was good food at a reasonable price. The only thing I would complain about (and it isn't even really a complaint) is that the hotel wasn't as easy to get to as I thought it would be. Being next to the Las Vegas Convention Center, I thought it would be closer to the freeway, and easier to access.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Tripadvisor - we are glad you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott when in Las Vegas!