All reviews typical courtyard monorail station bistro staff front desk off the strip directly across the street paradise road starbucks coffee breakfast and dinner trade show business traveler worked great convenient location easy access bed was very comfortable mini fridge non smoking
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

I stay at Courtyard's frequently for business travel and was looking for something quite off of The Strip. This Courtyard was exactly as expected; no slot machines, no crazy 20-something parties, pleasant pool/courtyard. It was a reasonable walk to The Strip and the monorail had a stop directly across the street.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Motowntraveler567,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the feedback you provided. We were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the non-gaming, smoke-free atmosphere. We hope to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 October 2015

This was my second stay at the hotel and I intend to stay here again. It's a great location, right across the street from the convention center, very quiet and without any of the strip noise ! Clean and comfortable rooms, spacious lobby and relaxing courtyard area by the pool. The staff is very friendly and obliging. Once again, special thanks to Thea and Heather.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear ALTX01,

Thank you for coming back and staying with us again! We truly appreciate your patronage and hope that we become your new home when coming to Vegas. I look forward to passing along your feedback to the team, specifically Heather and Thea!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a great location away from the traffic problems on the Las Vegas Strip try this courtyard by Marriott location. Easy access from the I15 freeway and best is across the street is the LV monorail system. Ample parking. Rooms are large and comfortable. No fee breakfast. In house dining but nothing special so look into other places to eat in the area.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear Wally R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We were happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the hotels location was a positive. We hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

I attended a conference at the convention center and stayed at the Courtyard Marriott across the street. Our room was very clean. The bed was comfortable. We are at the Bistro and had fabulous food. The Bistro made it convenient to have meals without having to order out or walk/drive somewhere to eat. The staff at the front desk and at The Bistro were all great, friendly and eager to help. I highly recommend them.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear ReneeCK,

Thank you very much for your patronage and the review you provided for future Vegas travelers. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the staff was very accommodating. We hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Love this hotel. Normally my company puts me at a different Residence Inn which is currently under renovation so we have been moved. I was very sad to hear this, however on arrival I was happily surprised. The staff is great and welcoming. The hotel is very clean, warm and inviting. The rooms are spacious, quiet and comfortable.

The pool is very small, but I think this is more of a business hotel and have never seen more then 1 other person out there when I have been there. I believe the hotel will allow you to use the pool at the Marriott Residence Inn next door as well though.

There are not a whole lot of food options within walking distance and the cafe in the hotel is open minimal hours, but I walk to the strip normally in about 15 minutes so get my steps in before I eat all of the calories!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay off the strip.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Casey G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Jarod M,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the review you provided on Tripadvisor. It's not easy moving from a location that you have become accustomed to, but I am happy to hear the team took great care of you. We hope to have another opportunity to host you in the near future.