Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View
Ranked #166 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Frankfurt, Germany
“Good stay !”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I thought it was rather nice stay at this hotel, I started my trip(I'm a poker player) at Bally's hotel where I thought it was quite overpriced for the same or less service(You have to pay 15$/day to access internet at Bally's + they charge you amenity fees on the bill just to have the access to internet, kind of a scam if you think about it), never found the fitness room there(at Bally's) and you had to cross the all casino to have access to the pool...

At extended stay not only you are off the strip(means less noise and more quiet nights) but the room was quite nice with kitchen facilities, free(basic) breakfast to go, and the pool right next to the fitness room, easy to access. Internet is free which is nice ! My room didn't get serviced the first 3 nights which was not a bother for me as I dont spend a lot of time in my room and don't need my sheets change or towels replaced that often.

Overall a great stay, the staff was quite accomodating and smiling, they extended my stay upon request without fuss, you're a 5 min walk form the Rio(which is essential when you play at the WSOP) and 20 min walk from the strip if you don't mind walking through traffic and stuff... I recommend if for anyone who is sick of the crowdy strip and the overpriced rooms. I will definetely stay again there maybe for longer and skip the strip madness.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Arnaud B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 25 April 2014

It's my first time in an Extended Stay America hotel, and I like the idea of having a kitchen inside the room especially for long trips. The room was clean and cozy, and the full-sized refrigerator alone made the price worth it for me.

The location of this particular hotel is kind of in the middle of nowhere, although within a short driving distance to the strip. So you could view this as both a pro and a con. It was convenient for me though since it was just a 5-minute drive to my place of work since I was traveling on business.

Overall, very good experience and great value. My room was upgraded for free when I requested for one near the parking since I had a lot of luggage. The Grab and Go breakfast was a nice touch too, although they did run out of coffee one day and took some time to refill.

Room Tip: If you have a car and have luggage, best to get a ground floor room right in front of parking.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Belle T
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to provide any additional comments, please feel free to contact me directly at, lvv2@extendedstay.com. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My previous review was 4 stars but I stayed here for a second time for 10 days in April 2014 on another hiking trip and feel like the place has gone downhill. To start with I specifically requested a room NOT facing the Palms on my reservation and never got one. I tried multiple days to switch rooms and every time I checked the person working in the morning would tell me a room was available and would be held for me to come back for the key at 3 PM once it was clean. When I checked back at 3 PM I was told each time that there were no rooms and they had no idea what the morning person was talking about to check again in the morning. The night staff I found to be pretty useless while daytime staff is excellent and very helpful especially Roger (think that was his name had a handlebar mustache). My room smelled horribly like cigarettes and every night I would wake up and smell cigarette smoke coming in through both the bathroom fan and plumbing from other rooms. I've had to wash everything I brought with me multiple times now to alleviate the cigarette smell now that I'm back home.

In the area of my room there were several people living here that seem to do nothing but smoke and drink on the stairs all day long. Whenever I went downstairs to leave or up to my room they would complain for me to use the elevator because they had to pick up their drinks and cigarettes to let me by and one even mumbled "are you kidding me" under her breathe because she had to stand up. On April 4, 2014 night there was a group of people sitting on a couch with a fire burning in the parking lot until well after midnight having a loud, extremely vulgar, drunken party which security apparently did not mind.

I went to Death Valley for half of my trip or else I would have checked out of this place after the second night and will avoid it in the future. If you do not smoke and drink constantly this is not the place for you. The location is perfect and price is good but I would rather drive another mile or two and pay more than stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Adam W
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Adam – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location at a great value. Still, I’m disappointed to learn that our level of cleanliness and customer service did not meet your expectations. I will meet with the staff to review our customer service policies and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me directly at, lvv2@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have read many of the reviews here and frankly I have not had these issues. I decided awhile back that instead of going all out and renting an apt or home that I would stay at the extended stay indefinitely because frankly it is monetarily right now for me that best way to save some cash while I get back on my feet again. I have a dog and once a few things were worked out I have the same housekeeper every Saturday and so far have had no issues because she and my dog get along. I have also discovered because I have been here almost a year that I like the place and if I have any issues at all I go to the manager and Elix takes care of it. If I see safety issues or anything like that I let them know. I even get boxes sent here periodically and sometimes have issues but always get it worked out. Stopped up sink or anything usually gets done in 24 hours. Sure there is NO PLACE PERFECT but all in all I am okay with it so far.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank carolornurse
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I appreciate your kind comments in regards to our location being affordable to you while you get back on your feet again.

In response to your feedback, I am continuing to make sure you get the same housekeeper every week. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback in regards to your packages and any ME related issues you may encounter during your stay. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to fix anything that comes up.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at LVV2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with an even better stay the next time you're in the area.
Torrance, California
Reviewed 24 March 2014

There was only one staff member who was kind, Terry. There was dried vomit near the bedside. The toaster did not work. And the door-lock was loose.

The arrival staff members not very friendly...and when I asked for them to clean the vomit...they were a no show...ewwww!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Margie-Lulu N
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m pleased to hear that a member of our staff was able to provide you with exceptional customer service. Still, it upsets me to learn that our level of cleanliness and maintenance did not meet our normal standards. I am working with our entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Feel free to contact me directly, at lvv2@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this issue any further.

Again, thank you for the feedback. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The room we had was nice and comfortable. What made the room good was the kitchen facility, it has stove! and some pans and plates!
There were two things, MAJOR thing they need to do: CLEAN THE SOFA BED. CHANGE THE MATTRESS! Please to the people at ESH: Pls take heed of this comment: clean your facilities.
The reception person was nice and helpful and friendly. ALL THEY NEED TO DO IS CLEAN AND CHANGE OLD,WORN OUT THINGS IN THE ROOM.

Room Tip: Bring extra blankets.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank gino s
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Gino - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your room overall, especially the kitchen, and the service our staff provided. Still, I am very sorry that the sofa bed and mattress did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that these issues have been addressed with our housekeeping staff and we are working to enhance these offerings moving forward.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Pico Rivera
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Outlets in kitchen not functioning. No luggage rack in room. Staff very friendly and helpful. We liked that hotel very close to the orleans arena, we were there for our daughters JAMZ Nationals. Breakfast not kid friendly they need milk n oj maybe cereal.

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - Valley View, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed our location as well as our friendly, helpful staff. Still, I am sorry to hear that your kitchen outlets were not functioning. I will speak with our maintenance staff to ensure that this issue is properly addressed. As well, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to improve our breakfast offering.

Thank you again for your review. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve to you in the future.