“Underwhelmed”

Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #111 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Overall the Fairfield met my needs.
I was not impressed with the service, room, or the facilities.
The room was supposed to include a kitchenette but only had a barley working mini fridge.
The pool area was very small.
The continental breakfast was pretty regular.
Ok for the price you pay, but there are definitely better options.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Greek first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were welcomed by Storm the manager, she was very helpful and always smiling and greeting us when we walk past the desk.

Rooms were standard, big comfy beds, a bit of space - we kept getting electric shock but other than that everything was great. Very secure, I left my suitcase open with my shopping everywhere and I did PLENTY of shopping in Las Vegas.

Tea/Coffee facilites all day and night. Shuttle provided to the Shoe Fair at Convention and would take us there if we needed to go to the main strip.

Breakfast - loved it!!! Was an awesome filling breakfast, standard but good.

Overrall would definitely stay here again if I go to Las Vegas again!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank gustavia_lui
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The people make this hotel - from the shuttle van drivers who took me back and forth from airport to hotel to Sands Expo Center to hotel, etc, etc to the front desk people who welcomed me and helped me find what I was looking for. This is a great place to stay if you are looking for value. It is about 2-3 big blocks away from the strip, but it is also less than half-price compared to the key properties. The free shuttle van will take you to the strip location of your choice and pick you up later. It is walkable if you want to do that, too. The hotel was under renovation while I was there. You noticed it when you pulled up and had to enter through a side door, but once inside, you never noticed a difference. With a free breakfast and a McDonalds and 7-11 nearby, I was able to eat affordably, too. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to save a little money to spend on shows and other Vegas activities.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank 123JP45678
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My son and I flew to Vegas to see Dane Cook at the Venetian. Rooms on the strip over the weekend are EXPENSIVE. Didn't want to pay $359 a night at the Venetian so looked off the strip (didn't find any strip hotel on that side of the strip for less than $200). Found this place for$109 and was not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised....free shuttle from the airport and will also drop you off at the Wynn on the strip. The rooms were clean and newly remodeled. Rooms and hallways had that new carpet smell. Lay out and storage in room very nice, even had a fridge and microwave. Free internet. Staff went out of their way to be helpful. Free breakfast had a wide array of choices. For the money this place can not be beat. Also had a small outdoor pool that we did not use. Delivery menus from like 6 restaurants in the area until 9pm (Chili's, Tony Roma's, etc) Firefly restaurant (tapas) right next door. Large room service menu until 2am. I would not hesitate to stay here again. FYI....they only have one shuttle so ave wait was 10-15min for pick up. Once waited for 40min to be picked up at the Wynn so if that is a big deal for you, you might want to rethink staying here or pay for a taxi. Shuttle runs until midnight.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank showmeadeal
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had a few issues the first night (construction at 7am) but they quickly changed our room and gave us marriott points to compensate for our lack of sleep! They were very accommodating (we have a baby so they gave us a very nice pack n play and fridge for the milk).

Best part: BREAKFAST!!! We had Belgian waffles with strawberries, granola, and whipped cream every morning for breakfast! There eggs seemed real as well :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Free Shuttle from the airport and to the strip!!! Free awesome hot/cold breakfast!!! Seriously, saved me $50 from taxis, and the breakfast was awesome. All kind of beverage, pancake, fruits, muffins, eggs... and other things that I can't remember. Room was as normal as it goes. Will definitely visit again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Monmouth, Oregon
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed here on business this week in one of the newly renovated rooms. The staff were super friendly. The rooms were smallish but comfortable and well equipped. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. For a simple motel it doesn't come much better than this.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business