“fairfield inn las vegas paradise road”

Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #104 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Bellerose
“fairfield inn las vegas paradise road”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

After calling front desk and telling them of a late arrival and not to give the room away, I was shocked when I arrived the only room they had left was the handicapped room on the first floor.
If one more person would have checked in before me they would have to put me up at an alternative hotel. Upon entering the room the air conditioner was not working properly, (blowing out hot air) nothing the front desk could do to fix it. Breakfast is a great perk at this Fairfield Inn and the complimentary shuttle to the strip is great but I wish the shuttle would drop off at multiple locations, shuttle only goes back and forth to the Wynn the casino located at the end of the strip.

I would recommend this Fairfield Inn as a in between stop between strip hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Freeman L
Stormi P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our property! First and foremost I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced upon arrival with your room type. This is certainly not typical nor indicative of the level of service we provide.I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast as well as our complimentary shuttle service. Although we only facilitate the Wynn hotel directly on the Strip we do also provide transportation to the Convention Center which is the nearest monorail stop. Thank you for your patronage we do hope to see you again in the future and show you a stay truly reflective of the service we provide.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Landed at 130am early Sunday morning and was looking forward to a comfortable bed. I was delighted to see the place was fully renovated since my stay there last summer. I flew back home on Monday evening. Though my stay lasted only 43 hours, the time I spent at the Fairfield Inn over breakfasts, the pool, and my bed, I felt as if I had been relaxed on vacation for a week! Love this place. Stormi, Hillary, the rest of the staff, including the shuttle drivers, go above and beyond to help make your stay the best it can be. Would absolutely stay the next time I am in Vegas..

1 Thank Steve Z
Stormi P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thank you for the awesome review of our property and your loyalty! We are glad you came back to experience the fully renovated product but most importantly that you enjoyed the accommodations. Our contemporary product allows us to focus on an experience that offers a refined elegance at a substantial value. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure we offer amenities and service that will make you want to return and we are excited that you did. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Castle Rock, Colorado
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stormi the GM was gracious and professional. Her staff are attentive and courteous. Thank you KT and Mya for all your assistance. I recommend this hotel. Thank you all again. You went out of your way to accommodate my needs, thank you.

Room Tip: If you like a king size bed make a reservation on the 4th floor with an odd number room. These are...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay! I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be most accommodating as first class service is a top priority for our team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Vegas whether it be for business or pleasure!
California
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Room was fine, clean and attractive.
Hotel itself was extremely noisy. Teenagers running up and down the halls all night. Had to call security twice. Doors slam LOUDLY. Manager was attentive and responded quickly but noise didn't stop. Won't stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank JCTURP
First and foremost thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! I am glad to hear that you felt the accommodations were clean and comfortable. However, I am disappointed that a noise issue had a negative impact on your stay. I understand how frustrating this must have been while trying to relax and can assure you this is not typical nor indicative of the level of service we provide. We would love the opportunity to gain your patronage again and show you a stay truly reflective of the level of service we provide.
Richmond, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel is a hidden jewel. Approx 5 miles from the airport, close to strip and the best Tapas I have ever eaten at Firefly Tapas right next door. This will be my hotel of choice whether on business or pleasure. I stay at a lot of Fairfield Inn and Suites and the breakfast served at this facility was one of the best for presentation and freshness.

Room Tip: If you are just looking to hang out on Las Vegas strip, stay at this hotel and don't rent a car.
1 Thank SteffanieWood
Stormi P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review your most recent stay! We offer many amenities that are perfect for both business and pleasure travel including complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and shuttle transportation. Sounds like you found another Vegas hidden jewel in Firefly which happens to be a local favorite as well. Next time you visit we also recommend Tacos and Beer which is directly next door and has the same owners as Firefly and is equally excellent. Thank you for your patronage and we will see you again soon!
Merced, California
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Clean is the biggest priority for me when traveling and this hotel is one of the cleanest places we have ever stayed. I'm fussy about bedding and towels and don't tolerate lint on them. Towels and sheets were lint free, smelled and felt fresh. We didn't see anything that wasn't perfectly spotless clean. Very comfortable place to stay. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful, even at 2 am when we checked in. Great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank PackUpTheFamily&Go
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property! Cleanliness is a top priority for us too and I am thrilled to hear our efforts are paying off. We also are committed to giving you the service that will make you want to return no matter what time of day. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Las Vegas!
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel exemplifies customer service. I stayed 5 nights here while at a convention at LVCC and I could not have been more impressed!! The hotel has exceedingly friendly and professional staff, newly renovated rooms, quality exercise equipment and a great view of the mountains! It is very clean, very quiet (I was on the 2nd floor), is all nonsmoking, and is about a mile from the strip, and about a mile from LVCC. It does not charge a resort fee, and still offers free wifi, free shuttle, free breakfast and free boarding pass printing: a great value. There are several restaurants in the neighboring shopping center. In the wackiness of a city like Vegas, this hotel is a breath of fresh air!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank laurelbeagle
Thank you lauralbeagle for your awesome review of our property! Our core focus is providing our guests with top notch service and an experience that exceeds your expectations and I am glad to hear we were successful. Our location is out best feature being central to both the business and pleasure aspects of the city and it is nice to hear you found it conveniently located for all of your travel plans. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.