check in was fast and easy but checking in at `1 am had something to do with that lol. called ahead as we missed our connecting flight and got the room that we requested.
deluxe room two queen beds was perfect. cocktail waitresses were around to serve , better then last time.
perfect location and great food to eat here.
they even let us stay an hour later for check out as we had a late flight home.
good location, everything close, busses run to strip, 20 dollar bus pass unlimited for 3 days, can't go wrong, used it to go shopping and to shows on the strip.
all in all a good stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino
- Four Queens Hotel And Casino Las Vegas