Our room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds. We asked for a quiet room and got a room on the top floor which was perfect. Everything is on your doorstep and within easy reach. You can shuttle back and forth to the strip on a regular bus service, $8 return, which takes about 15 minutes. If I visited Las Vegas again I would definitely return to this hotel/area. Whilst I loved the strip it can be a bit overwhelming and is busy and very long to explore, whereas in this area everything is in a relatively small area and the strip is easily accessible. If you're looking for shops this isn't the place to stay - although amongst the many touristy/liqour shops there is a fabulous Harley Davidson store - but other than that I can't really fault it. I was pleasantly suprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino
- Four Queens Hotel And Casino Las Vegas