We have stayed in both towers and I prefer the North Tower. Little quieter when you finally drag yourself to bed. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very clean. Yes this hotel was built in 1960's so yes it is older but still nice. Hotel and Casino staff are awesome and very friendly. The only negative I can think of is the doors to the hotel rooms are very heavy and it you let yes they will slam which one can hear all the way down the hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Queens Hotel and Casino has been in operation since 1966. We have consistently concentrated on delivering high quality, traditional Las Vegas gaming and entertainment. The property is across from our sister property, Binion's Gambling Hall in the heart of Fremont Steet in downtown Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Queens Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Queens Hotel And Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel And Casino Las Vegas