Four Queens Hotel and Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$207
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
2,613 results
All reviewsfremont streetnorth towermagnolia restauranthugo's cellarfremont experiencestaying downtownlight showdowntown vegasan older hotelcoupon bookprime ribplayers cardplayers clubold vegasflat screen tvthe deucevideo poker
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Got to Vegas 3 days earlier than expected on our road trip so thought we'd try the Freemont St Experience as we were already booked on the Strip later. We had a fantastic time and was Sad to be going to the strip. Hotel Staff were cool and friendly our suite was comfy and clean, You're right in the middle of the Fremont experience and its not far from your room to anything. The whole area had the feel of one big party. But don't wander away from the lighted areas soon gets a little scary. For all that that would definitely use again. Room rates wow I got a suite for less than Id been paying for travelodge rooms on our journey.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Purchased this room on Kayak and was given the dirtiest room with no view next to the ice machine that made noise all night. To top it off I had to explain the smell outside the room to my children what marijuana was. Besides the bums outside and the elevator that didn't work in the parking garage, forcing us to walk 5 stories, I don't know what was worse. Anyways, when I complained to the manager, she said sorry for your inconvenience, and smirked, I asked her is this how you treat your military veterans and she apologized again and said you should have woke up your kids at 1am and asked for another room, it was your fault, fully knowing I wasn't going to do that, and that it's probably hotel policy to give the worst room to kayak purchase room because I didn't pay full price...never again! Pay the extra 80 a night this place is not worth it!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Diazpf
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I'm a local and stayed here with some friends so we could party downtown and not have to take a taxi home. Since it's downtown it is older but still decent. The rooms were older but not bad at all. You're right in the middle of the Fremont experience so it's a good hotel to home base from

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel in June and July, 2014 for 9 nights. This was our 4th trip to Las Vegas having stayed on the Strip three previous times. We can honestly say we wouldn't stay on the Strip again. We'd walk off Fremont Street and 15 feet away was the elevator to our floor. Unlike having to walk 1/4 mile to get to the elevator in hotels on the Strip!!! The staff were very accommodating and courteous. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Our room, having giving us the choice, overlooked Fremont Street and we absolutely loved listening to the music in the wee hours. At no time however, did it become too noisy that we couldn't sleep. I would ask for the same room again! The restaurants in the hotel and nearby hotels were excellent with great prices. Register for a rewards card upon arrival to save even more. Busses to the outlet malls and strip are only a minute's walk away. We paid an average of $27 a night - how can you beat that???? Highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Newfie1963
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I'm definitely in the minority here but the 2 nights I spent here were purely so I could do one of the Grand Canyon tours (I'm coming back to Vegas soon to actually experience the Casino's and Night Life). So I'm reviewing purely the hotel side and not the Casino as I only really walked through it.

I got in at 1am and I didn't get to my room until 2am however that'd because my bank back home blocked my card. Luckily I'd paid for my first night and I had an evening to try and solve things, but without a card I couldn't get the wifi and I was getting picked up at 6:30 for my tour, meaning I'd have to check out in the morning and try and solve it when my tour arrived back at 10pm. It was a bit of a nightmare but Reni, the woman on the front desk was amazing.

She gave me access to the phone and was tirelessly patient and helpful as we attempted to figure out how I could call my international number for my bank.

Although seriously - what hotels don't offer free wifi these days?! sort it out!

The hotel itself is a little worn around the edges - it's definitely not new, and it's seen a fair bit of wear and tear. But it was fine, the bed was comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The room was weirdly dark though as there was no main light. It's also obviously quite loud but they do provide free earplugs on the bedside table.

I wand to take the time to point on the Location though. Four Queens is in Downtown Las vegas. This isn't the Strip. If it's your first time in vegas it's really easy to not realise there's a difference at all. But the Strip is actually in paradise not Las Vegas (although everyone calls them both Las Vegas). You can just grab a taxi and it shouldn't be much more than $20-$30. But its possible to get hotels just behind the strip for around $50 (i was recommended desert springs).

Really it depends whether you want to be closer to the strip or you want to be downtown with the 'older' atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend walking to the strip in the evening though as say from the bright lights of Fremont Street things get dodgy very quickly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo