Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
US$189
US$144
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$102
US$62
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$70
TripAdvisor
11,549 results
All reviewsrush towercarson towershark tankgold towerfremont streetchart houseclaim jumperstay downtownred sushigold club roomfremont experiencedowntown vegaslight showk cupsold vegaspool areacoupon book
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The rooms need to be updated. Also, there was a $13 charge for internet service and a $6 charge for the Fremont Experience. Fremont Street charge can not be disputed, even if you did not enjoy the lights and attractions on Fremont Street.

My son did enjoy the swimming pool and swimming through the shark tank.

There was a charge for the breakfast buffet, it is not included with the price of the room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My grandma loves marzipan. My mother and grandmother went into The Chocolate Box to check and see if they sold any. When they asked the clerk they were told, "I don't know. I just work here." They turned around and walked out. We'll never be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Can't really fault this hotel.

We paid £29's for our one night stay, there was also a $5's fee to pay, not really sure what this was for.

Kids loved the pool & sharks.

Great location

Very pleased with room for what we paid, beds very comfy.

No problem with any of the staff.

Valet parking free and fast.

Has an arcade for kids.

All in all a great place to go with the family.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chris C
Haley S, Public Relations Manager at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that your trip was satisfactory all around. I am glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and all that the hotel has to offer! We look forward to seeing you again at the Golden Nugget.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

a classic hotel in the old section of Vegas. location was the only thing going for this hotel.

decor and rooms are run down.

the smoke filled hotel is really yucky but a norm for the Vegas stay.

The casino staff were excellent with some of the most down to earth dealers I have ever experienced.

It had convenience store, Starbucks in the lobby but not a lot else.

I wouldn't stay again. not to my taste.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Flowerauction
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Good: Fast check-in, great service, clean room, best pool downtown, great beds, great TV channel selection, no resort fees (except Fremont Exp. fee of $5.80 per night).

Bad: $12.99 for internet per devise (I know - no resort fees - which I like) as I do not need internet daily, or I know where to get it for free, PARKING -HORRIBLE! How they build more towers and do not add more self park is beyond me.

Room Tip: I've stayed in all types of room. This time I think it was the Carson St. tower (lowest price) and it was fine. It is a walk, but fine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple