12,191 results
All reviews rush tower carson tower shark tank gold tower fremont street chart house claim jumper red sushi stay downtown downtown vegas fremont experience k cups light show old vegas pool area coupon book adult pool
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The rooms are outdated. There was construction going on directly below us the whole first day and night so we ended up changing rooms right after. We then had construction near that room the morning before we left as well. We were not given any heads up of this construction and it really disrupted us all from having a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Danielle B
Ghamby2016, Guest Relations Specialist at Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Danielle B,

Thank you for your shared feedback regarding your recent experience at Golden Nugget Las Vegas. We deeply regret to hear of the in-room noise encountered during your stay. For this, we extend our sincere apologies. Providing in-room comfort and peace from outside disturbances is something our guests should come to expect from our hotel rooms and we regret to hear that we failed you in this regards. Please note that your concerns will be shared with the appropriate staff & management to ensure this issue is addressed internally. We would be honored to welcome you back as our guest and we look forward to regaining your confidence in our resort.

Dustin H.
Guestservices@goldennugget.com

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing we unfortunately weren't staying here, but I had read reviews in the pool and knew my kids would love it (yes I took my kids to Vegas and they loved it) it says on line it's $25 a person to use the pool as a guest so I was expecting to pay $100 our youngest is 4 so was free, whoever when we got there she said she could do us a day bed for $75 which included the admission and use on the water slide. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the pool area was clean, safe wasn't over crowded it was a good atmosphere. Definitely worth a visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We are local and we were going to see Hamilton at the Smith center so decided to make a night of it. We booked a Gold tower luxury king room that allowed us to check in early through the VIP lounge and added the late check out so we had the room for a full 24 hours which was great. Room was comfortable and well appointed. And on a high floor so very little noise from outside. But there were earplugs provided so I wonder if sometimes there isn’t more noise. The only negative is that it took a VERY long time to get hot water. Like over 5 minutes. Not exaggerating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This year I traveled with 3 adult children-- I am 82.We were given every thing I requested. --a room for handicapped, a room close to the elevator, close to the casino, We saw Randy (waiter at the Chart House) again and he was just as cordial as 2 years ago--he is a real jewel. I got a lobster tail and it was so big I had to share it--and it was delicious.The food is always superb. We had a marvelous time and will return again. in the past we have stayed 6 hotels on the strip and this is our favorite. Thanks so much. Daughter saw JLo and we saw Hamilton--great entertainment city.

Room Tip: Expect to hear sirens as it is close to the jail.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I booked this hotel as I was starting a group tour from it so had 2 nights to myself first. I got upgraded to the rush tower as I emailed them saying i was a solo female traveller so they changed my room. Entrance to this tower is just off the casino so nice and close. The room was lovely, large king size bed, sofa area, double sink in the bathroom and nice shower - on the 9th floor not facing the street, so there was no noise at all. all i got for my resort fee was 4 bottles of water. Great access to fremont street and the bus for the deuce is right at the main entrance. I visited the pool and it was very crowded, couldn't get a sun bed - they say if no one has been on it for an hour they will remove the towel but i didn't see this being done. Got a daquiri at the bar and for 15 dollars there was very little alcohol in it - compared to the drinks you get on fremont street ! didn't eat in any of the restaurants as was out and about most of the time. Move to Carson tower then when i joined the group - and the room was just standard. On 17th floor - still no noise but took ages to get to the room. Shower wasn't great - leaked on to the floor - but only there for a few hours so was ok. As i was joining the group on my3rd day - i had to check out - leave my baggage in storage and not given my room till 6pm. This is what i was told at reception - but then my tour leader told me i should have been able to check in from 3 - which would have saved some hanging around.

Room Tip: go for the rush tower - or try get upgraded to it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo