“Wonderful Establishment”

Ranked #59 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
San Diego, United States
“Wonderful Establishment”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I had about 20 electrical outlets in my room and it was wonderful and I did not have to bend over to use them. I have stayed at numerous other hotels where I had to search for an outlet; only to find it behind the nightstand. The ladies behind the front desk were amazing and very helpful. Thank You for the wonderful establishment.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for your positive response. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Come back to see us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Laughlin, United States
Reviewed 4 April 2014

wife and I stayed there 2 nights. great room, friendly staff, excellent breakfast, clean through out all the areas we used. You won't be disappointed. Also Aces and Ale's across the street great place to eat. food is well worth it and staff is friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appriciate your comments and we do hope you will stay with us again soon!
Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I've stayed at Hamptons before, and my experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. Customer service is generally exceptional. Not at this Hampton. We were part of a larger group traveling for work. One person was in charge of the reservations. I'm sure he picked Hampton because of the proximity and price. A group of us checked in ahead of the rest. They didn't seem to have the organizer's card on file, so we each put our reservations on our own card. That seemed to stress Judy out more than anyone. There was 5 of us checking in, and it took forever! The gentleman that was helping us was fine, but Judy stood 2 feet away and just watched the entire process. She didn't help one bit. Very frustrating. The air conditioner in my room squealed every time it was cycling off. Hard to get a good night's rest. My room was clean, but very dated in décor and furnishings. I generally use the exercise facilities, but the quality of the equipment was very poor. And limited. I know they offer access to Gold's Gym, but I did not have my own car, so that was not an option. A co-worker went to enjoy the hot tub, but when he saw it was green, he turned around and came back in. The breakfast was decent and probably the highlight of the stay. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel check in was the most friendliest I have ever had, Judy was on the check in desk was very friendly and most helpful.
The facilities in this well maintained hotel are of a high standard, I asked if there where any restaurants near by and was furnished with a list of 18 within walking distance and a little map to aid locating them, my room is clean and well laid out... What more could I ask for ....

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Andrew4746
candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
We appriciate your your feedback. We do try to make every guest feel at home while staying here at our location. Thank you and please come back to see us soon!
Stillwater, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel seems to be recently updated. Everyone on the staff, from the front desk, to maintenance, to breakfast staff, were so helpful and friendly. Facilities were very nice. Warm cookies are provided in the afternoons, and an ample breakfast buffet in the morning. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your positive response. Please come to stay with us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Loved this smaller hotel! Price was reasonable. Breakfast was great. Evening cookies were delicious. Rooms were super clean. Beds were comfortable. Workout room and poll were suitable. Try and get a room away from the interstate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
candicepinson, Manager at Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your positive response. We do try to make all of our guests feel at home while staying at our location. Please do come and stay with us again soon!
South Jordan, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I thought that this hotel was good quality. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of options, healthy and filling. The pool was nice, and well taken care of. The room was clean and the room service was helpful and efficient. The check-in and check-out process was quick and worryless.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a servey. We appriciate your positive feedback and hope to see you come to stay with us again soon!