Overnight stay for business was good.
Pros: The bed was SUPER comfy and the hotel itself is a feast for the eyes. Loads of pictures, guitars, clothing, etc from the world of rock.
Cons: Poor room lighting (probably good if you're bringing a stranger in, HORRIBLE if you want to actually see anything. The bathroom was like a cave). Late opening of the fitness center (yes, 6am is late). It isn't on the strip. Being the Hard Rock, they should have live bands nightly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Las Vegas