Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$232
US$190
Official Site
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
MGMGrand.com
US$312
Cosmopolitan Hotel
US$150
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
Mirage.com
US$80
US$40
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$80
US$40
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$236
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

9,453 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutrock and rolloff the striprehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool partypool viewgreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
Reviewed 20 March 2012

What a great location for a pool party on Sunday Rehab! Be ready to enjoy the music as it gets cranked. We are from Texas and love to be a part of the pool scene regardless of age. The new hotel addition is incredible. Highly recommend SkyyBar. Get a drink at the Center Bar and don't forget about Vanity Night Club-get there early or be ready to wait in line. Rock On!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank CW2021
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I was Debating on the Hard Rock or the Cosmopolitan& decided to book at the HRH All Suite Tower. I was greeted at the HRH valet like I was at home. I got my bags taken in and my car parked. A young guy named "Nick" (Very well groomed, smelled so great, & looked like a model off the advertisements you see) who greeted our family on the drive way gave us our orientation to the room & property. The information & personality of this gentlemen was so sincere & I knew I instantly had a friend to rely on. Let me tell you! Every dollar spent was worth my stay. The Valet & Bell staff alone will make me stay again. This hotel cares about where you are headed after you leave Paradise Avenue.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Kennedy1964
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stay here every year while performing in town. The casino has a lot of attractions, a great center bar, sports book, fantastic dining of various levels of $$, fun nightclubs, and rock junk. The rooms here have always been fairly standard, plainly decorated and just comfortable enough - the beds are not Sharaton quality! And they are starting to show their age. Dingy looking carpeting, janky feeling faucets, and the exact same classic rock photos from the last 3 visits here. After the current round of renovations in the Casinos, they should focus on updating the rooms to reflect the relatively high price tag.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bobcatgut
Reviewed 18 March 2012

The Hard Rock is off the main strip so you will have to take a cab or use their shuttle service. The casino itself is not that big as compared to other Hotel & Casinos in the area but there is plenty of games to play. My favorite part was the Rehab party on Sunday at the pool. It's free to get in if you are staying at the hotel and you get dibs to go in first. I got up early grabbed towels and took a good spot. You can always find someone that will be working that day and give a nice tip and they will save you a couple of chair/lounges. This place gets crazy crowded and to the point where you are basically surrounded by people in the pool that I was shocked that the pool did not overflow.

Room Tip: Ehh not much to see from any room and they all seem to be the same.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank RuxCooks
Reviewed 18 March 2012

In comparison to other Las Vegas properties it does not rate very high on my list. I had to stay there for convenience reasons but I am not a fan. I got a room in the HRH Tower which was quite nice but still does not match other all suite hotels in Vegas.
The location sucks and you have to get a taxi to anywhere else. The one site restaurants were below average especially the 24 hour option. All in all it was ok. wouldn't stay again if I have the choice.

Room Tip: the only decent rooms are in the HRH Tower
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business