9,463 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutrock and rolloff the striprehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool partypool viewgreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas is a great break from the typical mega-resort/casino. Yes, it is a few blocks off the strip. Shuttles run to the north end of the strip hourly. Plenty of free parking. Rooms are spacious and clean. The casino is smaller and intimate, but offers everything you could want. Dealers are friendly. Crowd is younger. Cigarette smoke was not too bad. Plenty of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank EscapingSeattle

Positives:
huge room
very clean
value for money

Negatives:
i didnt have a great view from my window
gym opening hours were too short
not a great location if you want to be where the action is

Room Tip: Ask for a view!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sairah79
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The bed was so comfortable. Room was very clean! Great service! beautiful hotel!!!

Room Tip: The HRH are definitely worth it! very upscale!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Natalie R
Reviewed 20 March 2012

What a great location for a pool party on Sunday Rehab! Be ready to enjoy the music as it gets cranked. We are from Texas and love to be a part of the pool scene regardless of age. The new hotel addition is incredible. Highly recommend SkyyBar. Get a drink at the Center Bar and don't forget about Vanity Night Club-get there early or be ready to wait in line. Rock On!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank CW2021
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I was Debating on the Hard Rock or the Cosmopolitan& decided to book at the HRH All Suite Tower. I was greeted at the HRH valet like I was at home. I got my bags taken in and my car parked. A young guy named "Nick" (Very well groomed, smelled so great, & looked like a model off the advertisements you see) who greeted our family on the drive way gave us our orientation to the room & property. The information & personality of this gentlemen was so sincere & I knew I instantly had a friend to rely on. Let me tell you! Every dollar spent was worth my stay. The Valet & Bell staff alone will make me stay again. This hotel cares about where you are headed after you leave Paradise Avenue.

• Stayed: March 2012