Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Hotels.com
US$189
US$144
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$102
US$62
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
9,130 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutoff the striprock and rollrehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool viewpool partygreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Booked online at hotels.com stated if you stayed 3 nights you got a bottle of alcohol free, upon checking in I was told not only am I charged 18.00 extra per night which I knew I also need a credit card so they could bill me 50.00 a night for a securrity deposit which I didn't get back till I checked out then it takes 72 hrs to credit to you acct. I was not told this, the girl informed me No bottle of alcohol was reserved for me. I stay at the Hrock in Boloxi and the rooms are beautiful, walking into the room I thought I was in a Days Inn. It was terrible. No coffee maker and when going into the room someone had ordered room service and the cart with the left over food sat outside our room on a cart for 24 hrs until I complained and then it was removed. We never saw a housekeeper, the beds were made but in 4 days never changed the bathroom floor was never mopped and all they did was wipe the sink out add new towels and left new soap. Hardly no one was in the casino and you have to take a cab to the strip, we went to the same drop off spot every time and coming and going we paid a different fare every time. Upon check out I complained to Mike he was the only nice part of Hard Rock. He gave me 40.00 off and a coupon for a free bottle of Vodke which I can't use cause I was flying home that day. But when I go back I will stop there on my way to my next hotel get my free bottle and stay somewhere else. Make sure you stay on the strip not at the Hard Rock. Oh also I have a Hard Rock card from Biloxi but they don't honor it and the points for the hotel don't go on that card. I do not recommend this hotel unless you are staying there for Rehab that's what the HH tower is for Shanks and alcoholics :(

Room Tip: Stay on the strip, Ny Ny was fun I don't know about the rooms same with Planet Hollywood. Monte Carlo was beautiful. The Venetian is awesome and the Aria and Palazio are new. Good luck
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank allizzonn
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Haven't been to a ton of Vegas hotels but my experience at the HRH was positive. From a price standpoint, it was one of the best values I could find and you get a lot for what you spend. There were 4 of us so we stayed in the Queen Suite room (no extra person fee). It had 2 beds in one room (which were very comfy) and a separate living room with a huuuggee bathroom. Definitely plenty of space for 2 couples.

Negatives: The view which was of a parking garage. However if you are on the pool side, be aware that music starts pumping early in the morning which can affect you if you want to sleep in. We couldn't hear anything since we were not on that side. There is also a fee to use the steam and sauna which I wasn't expecting (but fitness center is free). We also had trouble checking in. We arrived real late (1am) and they didn't have a rooms for us, even though we specified we were getting in late on reservation. You may want to call prior to arrival to make sure they have your room. After waiting a bit they found one which was actually out of order (it was missing a door in bathroom) but we took it and they provided us with a food/beverage credit.

Dining: Ate at 3 restaurants and was real happy with the food and service. I would suggest getting Resaturant.com coupons to use which are offered for most on their property.

My favorite part of the property were the pools. Plenty of areas from party spots to private spots. Has sand areas and 2nd level pools, palm trees, hot tubs, gambling tables and more.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again as long as it stays within this price range and would recommend it to other younger, party goers.

Room Tip: Get something high up and take pool music into consideration if you want a pool view. STAY AWAY from parking garage side. There is absolutely NO view of anything other than garage.
1  Thank BeachLifer21
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stayed at the Hard Rock through my iphone app "Hoteltonight" with my boyfriend. We had already been in Vegas for a week and had been at a few hotels. This was the youngest crowd we had seen and definitely the loudest hotel. Do not go here if you want quiet and laid back or the general casino look. The first thing we saw and heard when checking out loud blaring music and strippers across from the check in desk in the small casino area. It was my kind of music and it was a nice change from the other hotels. The memorabilia around the hotel was very cool to check out. When we got into our room I was in shock! It was so large and I was not expecting that. The mini-bar was awesome, unlike any other I had seen in my travels. The shower/tub combo is a deep soaking tub and was dreamy, that made my night. There was some wear and tear but nothing to gross me out or feel ripped off, even if I paid full price. Nothing about the wear and tear was inconvenient, but if you are looking for it you will find it. Again though, I found the room very impressive. The only thing that bothered me was that they must not have a no party policy. We were right across from a bachelorette party and you heard screaming and laughing which was obnoxiously loud all night. The girls would be running up and down the halls doing who knows what. The location is not the greatest if you do not have a rental car or plan on taking the city bus.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing strip in new tower with tub
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveljunkie212
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We love the music and the atmosphere. We never wanted or waited for a drink. Good time!

1  Thank LeilaJean
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I found a great deal on Groupon, each night up to seven nights, $59.00 a night. I admit I was a little skeptical of this hotel but when I got there it was really cool. It isnt huge and there isnt a a big variteyof slots and table games, but the workers there are friendly and the waitresses are on point. The rooms were nice. Pretty empty though, there was plenty of room left for a nice size couch and another chair or table. The shower is HUGE, ridiculously huge, so their is no bath. and also no pictures on the wall. the pool wasnt poppin because I stayed on a wednesday and thursday, but it looked beautiful. Overall this casino is not the best, but its a great place to stay. The hotel isnt too far from the strip either, about an $8 cab drive

Room Tip: Choose the paradise tower other than the casino tower, they are the newer rooms. And of course if you can get a suite, get one!
1  Thank Taylor B