“Hrh Tower is amazing”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #76 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The Hrh Tower at the Hard Rock Las Vegas is an amazing place to stay. The service is wonderful and the rooms are so clean and spacious. I would recommend staying there to all of my friends and family. I will definitely stay there the next time I visit Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Hrh tower is amazing and I would recommend a pool view on the 14th floor or above.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Just got back from Las Vegas, stayed at the Hard Rock and it was great !! Everyone at the hotel was friendly and very helpful. Check in was a breeze and the room was very nice with super comfortable beds. I really like that it was not that big of a property, so getting from your room to the lobby/casino/shops and bars was very quick, and not a 5 mile hike. The only down side is that it is not on the strip, but it very easy to get a taxi to strip. It was my daughter's (she is 22) 1st trip to Vegas and Hard Rock was her favorite Hotel/Casino.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My friends and I escaped to Vegas for the weekend and had a great time. We loved the Hard Rock!! We were offeed an upgrade to a larger room and we spit the cost. We had a pool table and an amazing view of the strip hotels. We were less than a five minute walk to the strip but spent most of our time at the Hard Rock. I loved Pink Taco. Chips, salsa, guac and excellent drinks.

Room Tip: Ask about upgrading to the suite with the pool table. Not that expensice and a lot of fun.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Low price corner room with excellent view of Strip & pool. Clean & very comfortable bed. Room quality & condition high. Room service meal fast. Public areas like elevators, restrooms & halls very well taken care of.

Left key inside & staff very nice about replacing. Also good reversing charge of accidental pay-per-view selection. Culinary Dropout restaurant very good service & bowl of mussels.

Only there 2 nights, but have recommended to several friends.

Room Tip: Get corner suite, nice view of strip.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Although I was only in Vegas for 48 hours on business (June 2011), I absolutely loved HR. The room was peaceful, clean, perfect temperature, and the best beds i've ever slept in. The only thing I don't like about the resort hotels are the additional "resort fees" you pay daily which can be as high as$19 / day. It is in a great location on the strip, about 10-12 minutes from the airport, and has plenty of entertainment. It seems Vegas is always cheaper during the week lol so the next time I go will def be during the week and for vacation :) The hotel also has a Pink Taco and a 24 hour diner and the prices were pretty good...especially for Vegas lol.

Room Tip: The higher up...i'm sure the more peaceful... But I had no problems.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Alishia G
Reviewed 31 December 2012

My husband and I went to see the Eagles concert and he has always prefered the Hard Rock Hotel over the hotels on the strip. We paid for a King bed, and when we checked in they told us that they only had two queens, however they were only double beds, not Queen, and that when we asked for a King it was only a request, it doesn't mean they will have one.. So much for a romantic getaway! We had a mountain view room, however we didn't see any mountains just the side of a white building, that was the view. I realize that there will be rooms with THAT view, but can't there be a way to perhaps charge less for those rooms? The $22 resort fee per night used to be a choice and is now mandatory. The room was spacious and clean for the most part, although it did look like the bathroom countertop had not been wiped down either day. We sat at the bar for quite some time, I waved at one of the bartenders and he ignored me and just kept talking to one of the other bartenders. When we finally did get service, they must have all forgot to put their personalities on both days because it was underwhelming to say the least. The food was good overall when we ate there. The cocktail servers didn't not seem to be happy either. Just observing them you could see that their energy wasn't high, I tipped one every time she brought me a drink (including water) and she could barely say thank you. Sometimes we all have a bad day, but when the staff overall has that kind of demeanor, it takes away from the experience. I do have to say that the concierge was friendly and efficient. It's too bad we had this experience because I have been a Hard Rock fan since the early early 90's, and our next visit will most likely be somewhere else.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room on an upper floor....we were on the 4th floor and the mountain view, well...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RosieA428
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

This hotel was off the strip but still convenient to whatever your needs. The rooms were well appointed. The staff was very friendly and eager to please. The casino was less crowded than others. We tried most of the restaurants and they were all good. Very enjoyable stay. Will stay here again.