We stayed in the Casino Tower Dec 25-28. At check in they were nice enough to upgrade us to a two-queen room because we originally had only a king and we wanted separate beds. The room was on the second floor so it did not have any view at all, except to part of the sand-beach lagoon pool which I thought was beautifully landscaped, however, I wish I could have had a better view. Also, the rooms were OK, not as much as I expected from a Hard Rock Hotel though. Music in the lobby was pretty loud and too much for me as I am not a huge fan of rock music but the rooms were quiet which was greatly appreciated. We had breakfast every morning at Fuel and we dined at Mr. Lucky's and I thought the food was great, especially at Mr. Lucky's and the service was quick and courteous; everywhere in the hotel. We also had to call the concierge a couple of times because of problems with the internet and they responded right away and helped us fix it. On the other hand, the internet is completely useless, our username would not work and sometimes it connected sometimes not.... Regarding the resort fee, we knew about it already so it was not a surprise, but it does seem like a lot of money, especially since the internet was so bad and I wasn't going to make any long distance call....
My major down side was the shuttle to the Fashion Mall. The hotel really needs to organize this somehow. The shuttle is very small, only carries 20 people and there is always more than that waiting for it. The first day we were late so we could not get in and they provided us with 2 taxis, ours belonged to the hotel and they did not charge which we appreciated. However on the second day we went down half an hour before and were the 2nd ones in line and once the shuttle came everyone that had come after us pushed and shoved trying to get in and did not respect any line at all. I mean, come on people! We got in but a couple that had come just after us had to stay because the last ones to come in found their way in. I just don't think people should go through the stress of having to fight, push and shove while on vacation because of other people's lack of respect for anything, so yes, the hotel should at least find a way to organize those lines. And definitely it is not within walking distance of the strip, by car it seemed like 15 minutes and walking the strip is tiring enough to also walk from the hotel to the strip, but cabs are only $10-$15.
Overall, it is a good hotel but I think it is too far from the strip so if I ever go back to Vegas I might stay somewhere else that's closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites, and the HRH All-Suite Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 Acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Saturdays and Sundays and RELAX Mondays; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; Restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Pink Taco, Mr. Lucky's Café and 福Fú; a fitness center; and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones and Rocks The Jewelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Las Vegas