First off, let me start by saying that I have stayed at a lot of hotels, just not documented in my trip advisor as I want to keep things fresh and only review what I do as of recent. So when I talk about service, it's with the basis that I know when I've had great service, and I know when I've had terrible service, and somewhere in its own category is Vegas with all its exceptions. And despite the experience I had at MGM (thankfully was fixed, but still, horrible at the time), this one was the worst. The reception really should be reviewed. Yes we know you work in Vegas, you see hundreds to thousands of people a day, but if you are the first and last faces we see, we will remember you! They failed to mention things that were included in our room, how things were going to be billed, NOTHING. Its as if they were herding cattle, in and out. No personal touch, no care to explain anything. I give this review an average because of them alone.
As far as the hotel, it is for those who may not want to venture too far from their hotels. The pool is definitely a party scene on the weekend with the dj, and all types of shopping for those with the hard rock style. Nobu restaurant and culinary dropout are definitely note worthy, but with it being about a 4 minute cab ride (and the dollars add up) you might want to reconsider your venue if you want your Vegas experience. I went with family not knowing too much about the trip to begin with, and over the weekend my parents (who aren't OLD but probably weren't suited for the hotel) had the most difficult time sleeping due to the constant noise levels. Not the hotels fault, just noting. That and the sink and bath drainage were just terrible. Run some drano sometime! The vanity was out of date and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been properly cleaned. All in all...if I were with a big party group and just wanted to be there for a concert or the pool and didn't want to go to the strip unless absolutely necessary...then sure. But the guest service was just so distasteful. I wouldn't make this on my list of recommendations to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Las Vegas