Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
US$541
US$452
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$911
US$93
US$45
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$74
US$670
US$566
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$74
US$380
US$340
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$180
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$100
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$136
9,119 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutoff the striprock and rollrehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool viewpool partygreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

It was a solid 4 star but it was average in terms of cleanliness. I would go back and I got a great deal. The pool is PARTY central, which is great if that what you want, not kid friendly for that but the rest of it works, excpet for being off the strip an south but that is a 10 dollar cab ride away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thelinmd
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed one night transiting to grand canyon, we had 2 connecting rooms.
the 2 Bathrooms were filthy, the rooms not so clean, No service and Expensive extras
Bed was comfortable though
No more than one night!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Delphine J
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed four days at the Hardrock, maybe one too much. We did not get the room we wanted (although got a discount, which was nice!) and we had to "share" the lovely music from the pool all day. Just coming in from Germany that wasn´t exactly the way to survive the jetlag. We should have known better and put this party place at the end of our trip. Besides that, the rooms were clean, the service great, the fitness center excellent. The music was great as you expected from a hotel with a name like this. Loved it! Especially in combination with the "Heineken Promo Week" at the bar... just 3 bucks for a bottle. fair enough. Shuttle to the mall is always on time, drivers are friendly. Can´t be recommended for families because especially at weekends the hotel/casino is packed with spring/summer/whatever breakers! Can highly recommend the pink taco restaurant. great mexican food, although the bonito michoacan at south decatur blvd is a little better (and cheaper). Joerg and Alina (Soest/Germany)

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool side rooms in the summer! the techno "music" will drive you crazy...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joergstaude
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love Las Vegas, this was my second time there, and thankfully the rest of the trip was awesome because this hotel SUCKED. I guess I shouldn't say the hotel sucked, it was fairly nice and clean, the beds were awesome, and the room spacious. The staff at this hotel completely ruined the experience for me. I've never been talked down to or treated so terribly by people in the "service industry" in my whole life. These people act annoyed they have to help you, like you're inconveniencing them by asking simple questions. There seems to be no management whatsoever, and the bell desk was even worse than the registration desk! I complained about the very extensive wait it took for someone to even arrive at the bell desk and acknowledge our existence....we had a plane to catch and at one point, someone went behind the desk, looked at us waiting, and went in the back again. After another ten minutes or so, two employees came out of the back joking and laughing and finishing their story before acknowledging us. When I complained, the guy actually had the nerve to snap at me and tell me there was NO WAY I had waited very long at all. No apology, just contradicted us as customers. We also heard one of the employees in the Culinary Dropout restaurant at the hotel say to a coworker "it's embarrassing to work here." I can't say I blame him, I'd be embarrassed too, only maybe I wouldn't say it within earshot of a customer. TERRIBLE, AWFUL, just HORRIBLE customer service. OH, and they don't mention you have to give them a TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR DEPOSIT TO STAY THERE!NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jess W
Reviewed 3 September 2013

First off, let me start by saying that I have stayed at a lot of hotels, just not documented in my trip advisor as I want to keep things fresh and only review what I do as of recent. So when I talk about service, it's with the basis that I know when I've had great service, and I know when I've had terrible service, and somewhere in its own category is Vegas with all its exceptions. And despite the experience I had at MGM (thankfully was fixed, but still, horrible at the time), this one was the worst. The reception really should be reviewed. Yes we know you work in Vegas, you see hundreds to thousands of people a day, but if you are the first and last faces we see, we will remember you! They failed to mention things that were included in our room, how things were going to be billed, NOTHING. Its as if they were herding cattle, in and out. No personal touch, no care to explain anything. I give this review an average because of them alone.

As far as the hotel, it is for those who may not want to venture too far from their hotels. The pool is definitely a party scene on the weekend with the dj, and all types of shopping for those with the hard rock style. Nobu restaurant and culinary dropout are definitely note worthy, but with it being about a 4 minute cab ride (and the dollars add up) you might want to reconsider your venue if you want your Vegas experience. I went with family not knowing too much about the trip to begin with, and over the weekend my parents (who aren't OLD but probably weren't suited for the hotel) had the most difficult time sleeping due to the constant noise levels. Not the hotels fault, just noting. That and the sink and bath drainage were just terrible. Run some drano sometime! The vanity was out of date and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been properly cleaned. All in all...if I were with a big party group and just wanted to be there for a concert or the pool and didn't want to go to the strip unless absolutely necessary...then sure. But the guest service was just so distasteful. I wouldn't make this on my list of recommendations to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family