“Great place.”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #75 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Very easy to get to and right in the middle of fun. All the employees were very friendly and helped on anything we asked. We will definitely consider staying here again when we visit las vegas. Rooms were very cleanand the beds were excellent. Our room was very quiet and everything was fine. Wifi worked great also.

Room Tip: We stayed in the tower and it is very conienient and eaasy access to all amenities.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Add $22 to your daily rate for the "resort fee". I think this is a total rip off and I try never to book hotels with this gimmick. They also charged me $20 if I wanted to check into my room before 3 PM. Well when you're standing there with all your luggage, what are you going to do? Another rip off.

My room was in the Paradise Tower. It had a nice view outside at the strip in the distance. However, the room was EXTREMELY dim. I had to call maintenance twice due to burned out light bulbs, but the room still wasn't lit well. There is no way you can read in there. It might be geared for hot sex, but my gosh why can't you give us one bright reading light that we could turn off if we needed?

I tried walking the two + blocks to the strip. DO NOT DO THIS! There are a lot of creepy characters in this stretch. Both thug-looking men like I was going to get mugged, and an obviously mentally ill woman yelling obscenities at me. And this was in the daylight! The sidewalk does not to all the way and you'll be walking on dirt with your nice shoes. The hotel only provides a limited shuttle to the Fashion Mall, not a real strip shuttle. I would not stay at the HRH again just because of the hassle of getting to the strip.

The room was nice size and I slept well. Conditioner and hair dryer were provided. When checking out, the entire hotel in-room TV check-out system was down. So I had to go to the front desk. I did not have problems with check out, but I witnessed others arguing over their bill. Apparently the mini bar system is weighted, and they sometimes charge you if you take something off just to look at it and put it back. So my advice would be not to fool around with the mini bar.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Outdoorpartner
Reviewed 21 November 2013

After getting a great deal on hotwire.com, I wasn't sure what I was getting into. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the room. The room was huge! The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. You are close to the airport so you hear planes all morning. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whitney A
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We recently stayed two nights at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas. I've stayed there once before, and like then, I had an incredible stay! The rooms and beds are extremely comfortably, large bathrooms and well-stocked mini bars! Wifi was good and if I have any complaint (complaint is way too strong) I'd say the rooms are dark...ie, not enough lighting.

Of course the hotel is off the Strip but the hotel has a free shuttle. And for those not wanting to hit the Strip, the HRH has plenty of restaurant options (LOVE Pink Taco)!

I'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen_Price
Reviewed 21 November 2013

My first room had the noisy traffic, only a handful of rooms with such a lousy location, so my 2nd room had a view of the inside of a parking garage. All on a weekday that was not even close to busy.

So why give a complaining customer such a 2nd lousy with a hotel with hundreds of empty room. Your guess is as good as mine. I chalk it up to just plain stupidity.

I will never stay in this place again. Oh yeah the 2nd room was so dark with dark wall paper, low cheap florescent lighting, and busted light fixtures and worn furniture. If I wanted to open up the curtains then the people parking their cars had a nice view of my room.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Randy S
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This hotel underwhelmed me. I felt like I wasn't really even in Vegas! I wanted to stay off the strip because I thought it would be cheaper, but you pay at least $30 a day in taxis. The hotel's collection of musicians' possessions was neat, and the staff was polite.... otherwise, EH! I did stay in November, so I can't comment on the whole pool area. When we checked in we had to pay more money for the resort fee (and another fee because we only had a debit/credit card vs. a credit card...), and the Deluxe King room we paid for in advance wasn't ready-so they put us in a double queen room. The mini fridge was stuffed with over-priced drinks so we had nowhere to put our things. Definitely staying on the strip next time...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandra K
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Hard Rock hotel has a Best Price Guarantee promise on their website but when called I was still provided with the same rate as on their website. The first Customer Service agent that answered said that I should just book through the 3rd party and the information on the website is incorrect. Really did not expect that from a big brand. Asked for a Supervisor, but got a similar message so did not want to waste time explaining. Really bad customer service, which has put me off from ever staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family