“Only place to stay in Vegas!”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #79 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have an eclectic group of friends with various interests and debauchery scale. Hard Rock is the only place to stay! The singles stayed at HRH Tower, recently married couples were in Paradise and the boring almost divorced couples in our group were in the Casino Tower. But we all had a blast - eating at Mr. Lucky's every meal. Tons of variety in food, staff is great and it's always open. But the Center Bar is the best -- it's lively and always a good time. I'm from DC and ran into a couple people from my area!! STAY AT HARD ROCK, ALWAYS!

Room Tip: Stay in the HRH Tower - very roomy and convenient to all points within the Hotel resort.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (8,868)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was a great spot to stay if you are not wanting to be on the Strip and just want to see a concert. My husband and I stayed here last year when we went to see a concert and it worked out really well as the concert was at the Joint. I was disappointed at first that we weren't near the strip but it actually turned out to be the best place to stay

Room Tip: HRH Tower is really nice!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We spend two night at this hotel. It is off the strip but it close to public transportation stops. There are lots of shops and eatery across the street. The lobby of the hotel was everything I expected of Las Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Not the first time we have stayed here...certainly not the last. From the moment you check in the staff is unbelievable (we have stayed at pretty much all of the 5 stars on the strip - service here outdoes all of them!) Don't be worried about being off strip - very short cab ride (so nice out we walked it a few times as well!)

Room Tip: If you want the strip view, request it (or slide the desk clerk a $20!) I love mountain views as we...
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My husband and I are rock and roll fans, so we decided to stay at hard rock. I really like the hotel, and all the rock theme. The room was nice and clean, friendly staff. We stayed at the paradise tower witch has a really nice view. Two things that I didnt like: they put like a platform with food and things that if you pick up something they automatically charge you!. The other bad thing was the shower door, it leaked all the water from the shower! Reading old reviews I realize that this shower problem happen to a lot of people. If I come back to vegas I deffinely going to stay in another hotel.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

While visiting our daughter that goes to UNLV, we booked at the Hard Rock because the location was convenient for drop off and pick up being off "The Strip". Everyone was incredibly friendly, from the check-in to the waitress at the diner. Loved that personal interaction. Worst part was our actual room. Not even sure it had been cleaned before we checked in. Dark and dreary. Not filthy, not clean. No toiletries. Not sure if I would stay here again. I think we would give it another shot because of the location and the staff, but if the next visit isn't better, no 3rd try...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great room, good service. BS resort/spa fee for travelers that do not use these amenities. The beds were amazing. The shower door leaked causing a large puddle on the bathroom floor :(
I would stay here if I had a deal or coupon but would not pay full price for this hotel.