“Fun place”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Ranked #77 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Fun place”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We stayed there a couple of weekends ago and really liked the rooms and the ambiance at the hotel. The only problem was that we were there when the 2 pools were closed out and the other 2 that were open were very full and no place to sit or lay down. It would have been nice to have received some sort of notification to the room or at check in stating that the pool was going to be closed. We were not happy with our stay and don't know if we want to go back and stay there if we can't enjoy the facilities.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,051)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I went to Buckcherry and I was able to bring a drink from the bar into the concert. I was then able to leave the venue, and reenter with ANOTHER DRINK! I LOVE THE HRH! :) Damn I wish I had video of that!

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Chipstack
New Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have nothing but good to say about Hard Rock! My husband and I had the greatest time ever here, from the soft bed to the food. There is TONS of stuff to do here and nearby as well. I would recommend this hotel to any couple visiting Las Vegas.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kristie R
Boron
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We had a problem with our first room but the front desk was quick to change or room to another to fix the problem. They also took a note of my concerns and passed it on to the manager. We had a nice stay after that. Only wish it was a little closer to the strip.

• Stayed January 2014
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Everything about the Hard Rock is amazing. I always have great luck in the casinos, all the gaming and hotel employees are great. You never have to leave as they have great food, even a 24/7 restaurant. The multiple pools are absolutely perfect ANDDD they have swim up blackjack... I mean what else could you want??!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Katie C
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 2 April 2014

When we first arrived...late afternoon, around 4 p.m., our room was not ready. We had to wait about 45 minutes to 1 hour before getting into the room. We also had a Groupon which seemed like a good deal for the room, however what we weren't aware of was the additional $22 a day for resort fees (for using the pool, internet, etc.). Why aren't these fees part of the room rate? The room was nice & the bed was super comfy. No coffee pot in the room. Anytime we wanted to go to the Strip, it was far enough away that we chose to drive each time. What I liked best: comfy beds. What I liked least: 1) additional resort fees; 2) proximity to the Strip.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor and didn't experience any outside noises.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I arrived at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on 3/23/14 around 8:45am for a four night stay. Obviously my room would not be ready until later that afternoon, so I went ahead and checked both of my bags that I brought at the bell desk. The bell desk attendant tagged both of my bags and wrote my name on the tag and provided me with a bag claim ticket. I arrived later that afternoon to check into my room and claim my bags, but sometime during the day lost my bag claim ticket. The bell desk attendant said not to worry that happens quite often and he brought me back into the bag storage room for me to identify my two bags. We were not able to find the two bags that I had checked in earlier that day. At this point security was called and I reported two missing bags and I filed a statement with the Hard Rock Hotel. Hotel security began an investigation over the next 48 hrs of the two missing bags but were not able to locate them. According to the Hard Rock Hotel video surveillance showed me checking the two bags the morning of the 23rd, but no video footage showing that the bags had left the bag storage room or someone claiming my two bags. The Hard Rock Hotel said because I had lost the bag claim ticket that I was responsible for the missing luggage and that the Hard Rock Hotel would not be held accountable. They would also not provide ANY compensation for the items lost which amounted to about $3,500. The Hard Rock Hotel provided nothing for me. I was in town for a business convention and had no clothes, computer, and car keys. I had to go out and purchase new business attire in order to get me through for the next couple of days as well as have my wife drive a new set of car keys two hours one way to the airport so that I could drive my vehicle home. I feel that the Hard Rock Hotel should take responsibility for their actions and provide some compensation for the items lost or stolen under their possession. I am a business professional that travels to Vegas 2-3 times each year and I always put my clients up at the Hard Rock Hotel as well as entertain within the casino as well for my clients. The amount of money that I have spent with the Hard Rock Hotel is astonishing compared the compensation I requested for the items lost. It’s unfortunate that the poor customer service by the hotel operations manager and security has caused me to take my business and my clients elsewhere. I would not recommend this hotel to any of my business colleagues and I will not spend another dime in this unprofessional place. I will be writing bad reviews for the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas until I have been compensated for the items lost by the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business