Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$120
US$69
US$208
US$146
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$318
US$259
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
  • Restaurant
Tuscany Suites & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$56
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Restaurant
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
9,130 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutoff the striprock and rollrehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool viewpool partygreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had a great three day stay at the Hard Rock. Its not right on the strip but only a 10-12 dollar cab ride away. The pools are the best I have ever seen. Get a Cabana if you can swing it. it sure is hot out there and you will want the shade.
Only one major complaint is they charged me 15.00 for a bottle of smart water at the pool. This is CRAY CRAY!! I know this is Vegas but damn....
Get the 2.00 water from the Rehab refill cup... Better yet get a beer...
Loved it and we will be back next year!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annebuck
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really loved the Hard Rock, there were a few things that I didn't like about it though. You aren't able to bring any outside drinks or food, which makes it a more expensive trip to Vegas than I like. BUT the rooms were great, the food was amazing, especially room service food!!!! Also another thing that kind of sucks is it's not on the strip. But cab rides are only $10 to the strip. I loved the room, staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. Vegas is one of my top vacation spots, I go 3 times a year and I would definitely recommend someone staying at the hard rock!

Room Tip: HRH tower suites are really nice, I had a pool view room and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank luckyladyliz927
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel was just ok. The best part was the pool however, closes entirely too early on a week day. The beds were comfortable but the overall rooms could use some work. The walls were damaged and scratched, The dresser was broken, the irons did not work, the water barely got warm. Baggage service was very nice and the front desk was extremely nice and helpful although not accommodating for our sucky stay. The lines were very long which was kind of a put off after a 4 hour flight. All in all I got the room for very cheap on groupon so it wasn't a complete waste. I would never pay full price to stay here and this would never be my 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd choice unless its at $35 again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank angsmith2002
Matthew B, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

angsmith2002,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. We place a high value on feedback from our guests. This feedback helps us improve our service shortcomings and gives us the ability to improve.

I apologize, on behalf of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, that your trip was less than perfect. We place a priority on providing a tremendous experience for our guests. We continually work hard on our room products and our service process to maintain our room product and reduce the amount of time guests have to wait for service in our restaurants, casino and hotel. It is not part of operating philosophy to purposely make guests wait while visiting the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping, engineering and front desk department heads.

If possible, I would like to personally speak with you regarding your visit. Your insight will help us continually improve our operations. I sent you an email through Trip Advisor with the best way to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future. Once again, our sincere apologies for your recent experience at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.

Best regards,
Matthew B

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The resort itself is great. Awesome pool area. Really our only complaint was that the mixed drinks were some of the worst we've had. They are over priced and low on alcohol with cheap mixers. Loved staying here but went elsewhere for entertainment.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank JennBishop
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great hotel for the money. Wish it was on the strip but did have a shuttle that ran frequently to the mall that puts you rite next to treasure Island. Also did rehab and was a crazy pool experience I would definitely return again just for that.

• Stayed: April 2014