“Had a great time at the Hard Rock”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Ranked #79 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Toronto, Canada
“Had a great time at the Hard Rock”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had a enjoyable stay at the Hard and would recommend it to friends, would go back

Pros- Large trendy well appointed room, with wifi and large flat screen, great shower aqnd bathroom, lots to do in the hotel, great pool. live music and many restaurants, comnfortable beds. very quiet rooms despite a big large hotel

Cons- $25 resort fee, had a yellow stain on the inside of my comforter.

I would have given this review a 5 star if not for the stained comforter

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Pedsdmd

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,069)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I would hope that if you were staying in a Suite that it would have some simple things like a refrigerator or at least a way to make coffee. I was disappointed that these were not available. I don't like facing my mornings having to get dressed and tromp through the casino in search of coffee. The suite was fine, the beds nice and a very large bathroom, but I have stayed at other hotels with less cost that were just as nice. Light switches all over the place and trying to figure out what turned on what took more time than necessary. And the lighting was not very bright. Won't stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sharon L
Matthew B, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. I am very sorry to hear that your visit did not go as you expected and I sincerely apologize that we did not exceed your expectations.

Our leadership team works hard to make sure that our guests are well taken care of during their visit and they go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service. I am sorry that you did not receive the level of service and hospitality that we are known for. I also apologize for the difficulties you encountered with your room accommodations. Most of our rooms do have a minibar available with different beverage options, we also do provide our guest upon request a mini fridge for a fee of $20 a night.

I apologize that we did not have a coffee maker in the room, I have shared your suggestion with our hotel team. We do provide in-room dining options and have our Fuel Café that serves a variety of coffee options.

If possible, I would love to personally speak with you to gather more information regarding your visit. Your valuable insight will help us recognize the areas in which we need to make improvements and allow us to continually increase service levels and delivery for all our guests. I have sent you a private message through Trip Advisor with the best way to contact me.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Clinton Illinois
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Hard Rock Las Vegas was incredible! Everything about it was awesome. We really had no reason to leave the resort. It had everything we needed from food to the night life and the pools were so amazing. The staff was so nice and was willing to help with whatever we needed. Looking forward to coming back and staying again! The definitely set the standards high for my first time in Vegas!

• Stayed July 2014
Stevensville, Maryland
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Check-in was good, small wait but friendly service. Stayed 2 nights in a King room. Bed was super comfortable and I liked the French doors that opened to let some air in. No coffee pot, is my only complaint. Strictly gambled the whole 3 days, with small naps and food breaks. The casino was fun (my friends were disappointed with the poker room, but I'm not a poker player) and I took the "Family Guy" slot on the left for 700. It is a small casino so the cocktail service was good. Won another 300 on slots there. decided to hit the strip for table games, to find 5 or 10 dollar blackjack ( hard rock tables were all 15 and up) Long Walk, and it's hot, and we were drunk, not fun! Call me lazy but a cab is needed. I definitely enjoyed my stay, but would prefer to be on the strip to see all the crazy stuff and people.

Room Tip: Take a cab to the strip, save your energy for walking there. And wear some comfortable shoes, seems...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kevin B
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were able to grab a deal through AMA, flight and hotel - Hard Rock was the hotel. Very nice we were in the Casino Tower, we were given a upgrade to a Deluxe Executive Suite, (didn't have a fridge, or microwave) which was a bit disappointing. The room was lovely #1045, very large, the bathroom was private a nice big tub, but I have to tell you, the floors were so slippery, including the carpet - I slipped and just about fell while going into the washroom and if I hadn't been able to grab the handle of the door I would have smashed my face into the toilet - this was a serious concern to my husband and I, as we both had several near falls (no, we don't drink), so be careful of the floors.
Our room was not on the pool side so it was fairly quiet, keep in mind, you are in the Hard Rock, so music was pumped through out the casino and elevators - didn't bother us, but it might others, this hotel would be for the younger set, couldn't say I would recommend it to our age group (60-65) we did have a nice stay, the music didn't bother us :). The front desk was courteous, friendly, all in all a nice stay.
The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the strip, (we had a car) so keep that in mind for your travel plans, we didn't eat at the hotel, so can't comment on the food.

Room Tip: Try to keep away from the pool side, there was a huge convention at the hotel and the pool area was...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
San Diego
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is my go to hotel when in Vegas but I may be a bit different than most in that I love rock n' roll and play in a band. If you are looking for an edgy nostalgic hotel that pays tribute to rock legends and cranks out great classic rock and newer hard rock all day long then this is your hotel. The music venues are also top notch including The Joint and the new smaller Vinyl which usually offers free shows. Gambling is nothing short of awesome with beautiful pole dancers performing right in front of you and the female dealers are usually smoking hot. It's definitely an adult hotel so I would not bring kids here personally. Food is solid especially Nobu and Culinary. the other thing I like is that it's just a short 10 minute cab ride to the airport.

Room Tip: Stay in the HRH Suites section if you want to get away from the casino.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

This is the only choice for
me in Vegas! The beach pool is incredible. Sleeping is those beds is so comfortable. There is a great selection of restaurants and the music memorabilia is always worth a look.

• Stayed June 2014