“Very Nice”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Ranked #75 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My experience at the Hard Rock Hotel was very enjoyable. The place is clean and the staff are friendly. There are several good places to dine. The casino floor is laid out very well. The rooms were excellent and the bed was absolutely lovely. I had a very good first time being at the Hard Rock Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gypsygirl5986401

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My second time staying at the hotel and I chose a suite this time. It was everything I expected and more. I arrived 7/26 and stayed until 7/29. When I initially got there my room wasn't ready so I waited about 20 minutes and it still wasn't ready but with one question of "what do we do" we were upgraded to a pool view suite. It was perfect for the weekend with our loved ones and really this is my favorite hotel. I booked my room in March and didn't arrive until July that is how sure I am of this hotel. Their beds are heavenly; the amenities and features, 2 flat screens, built in iPod system (2), it was gorgeous. Did i mention the shower and the bathtub and the privacy curtain between the bathroom and the actual suite itself. Genuis. I tried to upload pictures but couldn't. Happy Staying.

Room Tip: Stay for 4 days and 3 nights, you get a better deal on room rates per night, I booked my room back i...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I went to Vegas to have a nice weekend with my friends and I enjoyed it a lot.
When we booked the hotel online we forgot to ask for a room with two Queen-size bed instead of a room with only one King-size bed so when we arrived at the hotel we asked for it but we had to pay extra. The receptionist told us that therefore she would give us a room with a view of the pool and the city behind which was pretty nice!

The room was great, everything was clean and comfortable. Especially the bed which is very important because we really wanted to sleep well.
It was noisy during the day but it was not a problem because we didn't stay in the room, and at night it was quite so everybody could sleep in peace.

Our last day, we left our luggages there for a few hours, after the check-out until we had to leave. The service was free and fast. We took a cab from the hotel to the airport and it was very close.
However in my opinion, the location is a little too far from the strip because there is nothing much around. It looks like it's in the middle of nowhere.

We had a wonderful stay and every thing went well.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a true party hotel. The rooms are dark, and I wore my flip flops on the carpet. The smell of smoke is throughout. On a positive note, the linens were clean and the rock and roll archives are amazing. Basically, if you don't care about a hotel with a lot of hardcore mileage, then stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at other hotels in vegas and this was by far the most disappointing. My card was charged upon check in and when asked the amount no one at front desk could tell me. I had the same issue at check out, staff could not tell me how much I was being credited. The room was OK. The bathrooms are old and need an upgrade. Very few amenities. The toilet didnt flush properly. The Tv was old and out dated and there was no channel guide. I was constantly charged for items from the mini bar I did not use. Housekeeping was ok, I had to ask for clean glasses as mine were taken and not replaced. The wifi in the rooms is very slow. Overall none of these things were a huge issue but I expect more for the price and 4 star rating. The pool is great as are the on site restaurants. Staff were all reasonably friendly. The valet/taxi staff were very friendly. The location is not ideal off strip and they should provide a better shuttle service. I would not recommend staying here with so many other great options available

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank HannahK84
Reviewed 1 August 2014

thanks to the staff at hard rock and casino, i had one of the best experience in the united states. If this is the way i will be treated, The food was outstanding, the pool relaxing and over all the atmosphere was energized. thanks, cheers

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were upgraded at check in since we paid in full at check in which was very nice. Our room was very nice and comfortable. The only thing that I was not pleased about was the shuttle service. Since the hotel is not on the strip, they should offer shuttle service to the strip every half hour until 2 a.m. The existing service runs every hour from 10 to 5, and drops off at the Fashion Show shopping center. We spent a lot of money on taxi service to the strip at night. Other than that everything else was fine.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple