“As the name implies...”

Ranked #76 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States
“As the name implies...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you are into non stop music 24/7 this is your place. Great atmosphere, great rooms, awesome food, room service and 24/7 in house restaurant for anything you want at any time of day or night.
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing place this is not the one for you :)

Room Tip: Make SURE you ask for a room that is opposite to the pool, otherwise from 10:45am-7PM daily you will...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,015)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Belle Plaine, IA 52208
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Its everything you would expect from Hard Rock. Its loud, bright, big and very very Rock and Roll. The casino is actually pretty small, but there is a ton of shows and attractions around what I am going to call "the campus". This area is HUGE. There is a massive stage area, live shows, bars, nightclubs and its all within the hotel/casino. Rooms are great and fairly quiet in the Paradise Tower.

We booked a normal room but our late check in time got us bumped UP to a suite! Which was very very nice. The room was also very rocker theme (lots of red and black, but still luxury). Clean, and comfortable to be sure.

My two complaints are pretty minor for the target demographic of this hotel:
1) Pool doesn't open until 10 AM! The pools here are huge and amazing - too bad they are closed 12 hours out of the day.
2) Getting in and out of the back Tower is a hell of a walk (approx 400 yards? from our room to the front door). This Hotel is also off the strip so if you plan on walking there as well.....

This is a great hotel for the target demographic - the loud partier. Plenty of entertainment right inside, Lots to drink. Lots to hear. Lots of fun.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Spent this past weekend staying the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, and I just wanted to say what a pleasant experience it was. The room was ready to go at 4:30 p.m., which I thought was great considering a couple of reviews on here that said they were pretty slow in getting rooms ready. My stay was very comfortable and quiet. With the HRH being off the Strip, you don't necessarily get all the "riff-raff" and the noise associated with it. My stay was quiet in the Casino Tower. The only reason I just can't give a 5-star rating is two-fold. One, on my first full day, I got back to my room at 6:00 p.m. and my room had not been made up, nor my towels (laying on the floor) had been replaced. I made a call to housekeeping, who said they would take care of it. When I left for my show at 6:30 p.m. no one had shown up. However, when I returned later that night the room was made up. In all fairness, my room was always made up thereafter. So I don't know if they do not make the rooms up for multiple night stayers and you have to ask for it to be done or what was going on. Secondly, beware of the refrigerator and snack tray. This did not happen to me, but I can see it could become a problem for someone who does not realize what is going on. The refrigerator and the snack tray are wired in so that if you lift or remove any item, you will automatically be charged for that item when you check out. So even if you lift up the jar of Skittles from its tray place, look it over and replace it with never opening the jar, the system will only assume you took that item and you will be charged. Beware!!
Overall, a great stay. I am not a big fan of the resort features at any hotel, but this was a good choice. By the way, the boys outside the front door are AWESOME!! Tip them well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

When we arrived we hit the wrong tower and the lady at the reception was not the most friendly I ever seen as a receptionist.
If she told us that we had to go to the other Tower it wasn't a problem at all . . . . since we had to walk through the complete casino to get to our room
Rooms was really nice although I was missing a refrigerator and a microwave
Both are always easy since we are often traveling with our daughter
As read in a previous review this hotel is quite a distance from the strip so we took our car and parked it at NYNY
There is a bus at HRH but only rides from 09 AM to 5 PM and on the hour
But next time we are going to get another hotel
This was packing up with youngsters ready to party throughout the weekend
And why shouldn't they . . . . . . ;-)
We did the same . . .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Monterrey, México
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel has great music and decor. The staff is awesome and their food is great. only problem is no free wifi all prompts lead to a pay window and when i called the hotel said all of that was handled by cox, an outside company. other than that, the hotel is top-notch

Stayed August 2014
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We always stay on the Strip but this time visited with my teenage son so time for the hip young scene. That it certainly is with cool music and props, you could spend a day just wandering the halls looking at your favorite artists and bands from way back when. Check in was curtious and quick but our room, or should I say suite, was overlooking the desert and the airport. We asked for another room and at the concierge desk we were immediately moved to another building overlooking the Strip and the pool. Awesome. The pool area plays all sorts of music through a speakersystem from 10 am till 10 pm(?) Not ideal if you sleep late or go to bed early but for us it was supercool. Btw pool "Nirvana" is not for under 21 since there is gambling poolside (!) But there are plenty of other great areas to swim and chill on the property.
The fact that the HRH is about a mile from the Strip was a bummer but at the same time a good opportunity to test the parking possibilities in Vegas and sure enough, there is free parking where ever you go. Choose valet or self park at any hotel. Great for those hot summer days when temps sore toward 115!!!
So overall a fabulous stay with beautiful spacious suite like rooms with mini bars, around the clock roomservice and very friendly staff from roomattendants to belldesk and retailshops.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Sylvia S
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here 1 night and paid $39 on a Wednesday. This was a very nice King Suite room with a bed to die for. We visited the pool which had a sand beach. It was fun watching the fake girls strutting their stuff like a loose peacock. Then the muscle heads would come and talk them up and "get they digits." This provided hours of entertainment for me and my wife. I like this place and felt comfortable there. I enjoyed the music memorabilia which adorned the walls of the Hard Rock. There were plenty of food options which I will review separately.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple