It's not a hotel for families with kids. However we enjoyed the stay and our kids were 10,15,19 & 21. It's stinks of smoke and marihuana but hey that's rock and roll.
All casinos allow smoking.
The hotel is not on the strip so you need a taxi at night or use complimentary free bus to the top end of the strip between 10am-5pm.
There is a family pool which is nice but fills up through the morning.
The big thing to remember is the heat in Vegas, it's unbearable.
If you have family always ask for the quiet end of the hotel non- pool side. We stayed in 577/579, they were ok.
The rooms are fine, good beds and covers with nice bathrooms.
Most furniture was black but this showed up all the dents and scratches. But that's a minor comment. AC was fine in the room.
The hotel is big with good eating places and bars and plenty memorabilia. The $22 resort tax is a very unfair addition to the bill.
If you want to do Vegas on the cheap book the travelodge near the strip.
The service in the HRH was good and had very friendly staff.
Overall a good hotel but the smell of cigarettes has put me off.
Live gigs at night and a number of artists playing live in and around the hotel. One thing missing....sound booths for playing guitars and drums...some rockers never get to play a GLP Fender etc. Why not take those nice guitars off the wall and let's the guests rock for 15 mins??
If you are single 25-35 you will enjoy this hotel.
No coffee facilities in room. Room bar and tray are very expensive.
So overall 3 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Las Vegas