9,511 results
All reviews hrh tower pink taco paradise tower culinary dropout rock and roll off the strip rehab pool rock music nirvana pool rock star center bar pool party pool view great music cab ride younger crowd corner room
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Had 5 nights here beginning of December - Paradise tower room was nice but only cleaned twice while we were there. We felt the resort charge didn't really give us anything - the free shuttle bus to the strip ( 1 per hour) was constantly too full to take everyone if you weren't there half an hour before you wanted to go. all the pool areas were closed and out of bounds we were told by security on a really warm sunny day we weren't allowed to go and sit out there as they would be setting up for an event later that evening. The next day we went to sit outside all the sun chairs had been moved away and we were told it was closed. so what do you get for your resort fee? I think I wold prefer to stay on the strip if staying in Vegas again it was a long walk or taxi's a couple of times per day.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C
Joshua J, Guest Relations at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Mary C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor. We are truly sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent stay. We apologize for the shortfalls in service you experienced with housekeeping. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping managers to address with their team. We also apologize when the shuttle service was unavailable, another transportation option was not offered. Thank you for being our guest and we hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

For 65$ a night (including resort fees) this hotel was good. However it's about 30 minutes walk from the strip. Cheapest to get uber from the strip which was about 8usd. Room, Bed, Shower were all good. The room is super spacious. Food at Lucky's is good however the food is too greasy. The food all over Vegas I found to be too greasy (completely opposite to the UK). So no wonder Americans are sooooo obese.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prashan3253
Joshua J, Guest Relations at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Prashan3253,

Thank you for the very good review on TripAdvisor for the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. Thank you for the positive comments about our rooms. Many of our guests enjoy our hotels location in proximity to McCarren International Airport and world famous Las Vegas Strip. We do offer a complimentary shuttle service for our guests to and from the Fashion Show Mall on Las Vegas Blvd during designated hours. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed in the HRH Tower for a night after an exhausting week at CES 2018. Having stayed a few times before, I knew that I'd enjoy the luxury of the HRH suite after a week in an Air BnB and it certainly didn't disappoint. Being a couple blocks off the strip means that it's often quite easy to find an excellent rate for a suite that in most strip hotels would be at least twice the price. For me, it's a no-brainer. Even if you're Ubering to the strip a few times, you're still winning on the overall cost.

That room though! The bed is super comfortable, the 'lounge' area is perfect for watching TV, and makes a nice change from having to sit on the bed! On this stay I was upgraded to a corner suite, which meant the windows on two sides gave me a great view of the strip - what a treat! But the icing on the cake in this room is the bathroom. It's easily as big as a budget room all by itself, and it needs to be to fit in the huge bathtub! My goodness, I didn't even know I wanted a bath, but who can refuse with this in the room - just bliss!

The Hard Rock does an amazing job at making a big hotel feel really intimate. Staff are attentive, polite, and for the most part really do look like they're enjoying their work. This is not the same as the painted on smiles at most other big resort hotels.

Two things got in the way of this being a perfect stay:

1. The resort fee. I don't blame the Hard Rock for this, they've jumped on the band wagon the same as all other hotels in Vegas, but given that I didn't use any resort amenities, it sticks in the throat a bit. I think I'd prefer that it was just included in the room rate.

2. When I checked in, it was clear that the bathroom hadn't been cleaned to the usual hard rock standard. Somebody else's hair was hanging around the bottom of the toilet, and the floor in the bathroom could have used a mop. I called housekeeping and asked that someone come to give it a little once over, but when I got back to my room 7 hours later, it was obvious nobody had been. I was only in for a night, so I didn't bother at 3am to call again, but given that customer service is clearly a priority for this hotel, it was a shame to be let down.

That said, I'm a convert. This will continue to be my hotel of choice whenever I'm in Vegas! Go on...treat yourself! :)

Room Tip: If you're on a budget, pick the paradise tower. Otherwise, it's the HRH tower every time - what a treat!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank James R
Joshua J, Guest Relations at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

James R,

Thank you for the excellent review on TripAdvisor for the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our rooms and team members. We strive to create one of a kind experiences and provide a high level of service. We are pleased that you, like many of our guests enjoy our hotels location. We apologize for the issues you experienced with housekeeping. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping managers to address with their team. Your continued patronage is greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great room with a view in the casino tower. We got a free move and upgrade, prob due to the time of year. Great staff and service. Room was massive although beds are a little to soft for us. Be careful of the minibar and snack selection. They work on sensors but there are signs to tell you, we missed this due to jet lag but reception were great about it and gave a refund. Water and beer is expensive throughout hotel. Takes some time to get used to layout. Checkout all areas as some coffee shops and bars and shops are tucked away. Also has many entrances and exits. Defo recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scousegod

Scousegod,

Thank you for the very good review on TripAdvisor for the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. Thank you for the positive comments about our rooms and team members. We strive to create one of a kind experiences for our guests and provide them with a high level of service. Your patronage is greatly appreciated and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This was our 1st time in Vegas (7 nights in total). We decided to split our trip over 2 hotels. This was the 2nd hotel we stayed at.

Arrival/Departure - Jesus, I don't know what the issue was with the girl that checked us in but I swear that if she had smiled she would have cracked her face. She didn't welcome us, didn't make eye contact at any point. No chit chat of any kind. I am just glad there was no milk nearby as she would definitely have turned it sour. I would love to say she was like this because the area was busy but we were the only guests checking in. Just our luck that we also got the same person when it was time to check out. Again, she treated us like an inconvenience/something she had trodden on, didn't ask how our stay was, no smile, no eye contact - nothing. Shocking first and last impression of the hotel. Just incase anyone from the hotel reads this, her name on the invoice was 'Swalker' - please please get her on a training course or something - she needs a major personality/attitude change - or transferred to a role where she doesn't need to interact with the public.

In complete contrast, the older man that works in the 'cage'/cashier at the casino couldn't have been nicer. He was so good at explaining how everything worked (backstage pass etc etc). Lovely guy - very very friendly.

Room - We booked a pool view suite in the HRH Tower. Loved the style and size of the suite - very modern and very clean. Good shower and gels and other bits and bobs. However, if you 'look below the surface' you start to see signs that a refresh is required/overdue - all the black furniture has been scraped and bashed, some of the shades on the lights were worn and ripped - one bedsheet was ripped. Absolutely not what you would expect from the Hard Rock hotels. I had read that this hotel was a franchise - not sure if that is correct or not but may explain some of the issues/lack of funding.

Pools - major let down as they were constantly in the shade during our stay (November) - we didn't even bother walking around the pools as there wasn't a single person there. The hotel before this one had a heated pool and was in the sun all day and was fab.

Casino - not as smokey as we had thought it would be but it was very very quiet and absolutely no atmosphere in the place. We played at the machines for a little while the first night and the drinks service/waitress was good (we had 2 drinks - non alcoholic for me).

Exterior of hotel - very dodgy area if walking back from The Strip - we did it once (our first night) and that was enough to put us off - be safe and take an Uber or something.

Courtesy bus - worked well - we were only able to use this on our first day (see below) but the driver was good and very punctual etc.

Hotel interior - clean, lots to see but very quiet when we were there.

Food - this is where disaster struck - we went to Mr Lucky's our first night - I had a steak and shrimp meal and long story short, I got food poisoning (confirmed by my doctor when I got home). I was confined to my bed for the rest of our stay (another 3 nights - the first time I left the room was to head to the airport for our flight home). We did contact the hotel and the security man came to our room a couple of times. His priority was to say that we shouldn't go to a hospital as it would have been hundreds and hundreds of dollars and that they would just advise me to take over the counter medicines anyway - he also said I wouldn't get any transport? He seemed to have an agenda to quieten down the fact I had taken ill after eating in the hotel. I literally couldn't have gone anywhere by car etc anyway as I was so ill (I lost 6.6 pounds in weight) - the security man said that there were no doctors that would do a call to the hotel (not sure if that was true or not). We called a couple of medical drop in centres and they said they wouldn't work with UK insurers but did advise us what medicines we should get from a pharmacist. This obviously ruined the rest of our holiday. We missed out on shows we had booked, our helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon etc.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Us2inNI,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on TripAdvisor. We are truly sorry to hear that your stay did not go as expected. We apologize for the shortfalls in service you experienced during your stay. We strive to create great one of a kind experiences for our guests and we apologize that we fell short of these standards. Your feedback has been shared with our front office and restaurant managers to address with their team. I have sent you a private message via TripAdvisor to gain additional information regarding your stay. Thank you for being our guest and we hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.