Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
Hotels.com
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$67
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
9,169 results
All reviewshrh towerpink tacoparadise towerculinary dropoutoff the striprock and rollrehab poolrock musicnirvana poolrock starcenter barpool viewpool partygreat musiccab rideyounger crowdcorner room
Reviewed 22 March 2010

The Hard Rock Hotel has everything you need in a Casino / Hotel. A wide variety of resturaunts, and stores. It's just off of the strip, so it seems more like a private getaway. The Joint is a great venue to watch a concert. The pool is one of the best in the world. There is no place in Las Vegas like the Hard Rock.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2010

I'm used to going to Mexico and enjoying peace and quiet while sitting on the deck of my hotel or by the pool/ocean. Therefore, The Hard Rock was a huge disappointment. The music inside the casino so when you come down from your room, the first thing you hear is loud music. The music was even loud inside the italian restaurant. The room was nice but there was no deck. I was surprised to find no coffee maker, no small fridge and no microwave. Nice big bathtub, however, the sink gurgled like crazy and had I not had ear plugs, I would not have slept because it gurgled all the time. These are some amenities I'm used to getting at hotels such as the Comfort Inn and any hotel in Mexico. A bottle of water in the hotel room was $7.50, the fitness center was $20/day and internet use was $14/day. Had I known the last two items, I would not have stayed at the HRH. Beds were comfortable but we could hear every word being said by the people in the next room. We had to check out at 11am but our flight wasn't until late that night. Instead of paying $150 for the extra day, we moved to the Tuscany Suites down the street for less than $60. Oh how I wish I had stayed there from the start! HRH is good for people that want to PARTY. There is nothing relaxing about the place. The door men didn't open the door and nobody said hello as we walked by. Signs inside the casino were poor as far as directions to spots within the casino. There was no way to know there was a Starbucks inside the hotel had we not run into it.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sugarlandfan
Reviewed 18 March 2010

There is no other place to stay. I'm 42 and have stayed almost everywhere else-Four Seasons, Mandalay Bay, The Hotel at Mandalay, Palms, etc. The HR is the best. The average age there is quite young, but the place has more energy and life than any other casino. And the music. If you're into rock and roll and you stay elsewhere, you're just torturing youself. The rooms are clean (but how much time are you going to spend in your room in Vegas anyway, really?). The center bar is a great hang The pool area is a little too small, but the sights are not to be believed. If you stay at the HR and find it too loud, too young, too crazy, then regardless of your chronological age, your emotional age is over 55.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank juviepros
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I arrived from Toronto to meet my BF at around Midnight and then we headed to the Hard Rock. Very hot and happening hotel. Soon as we arrived there was so much action!

We get to the desk and our room wasn't ready although we booked almost 3 weeks in advanced. they give us a wheelchair access room with 2 beds since this is all they had. at 1am in the morning my boyfriend didn't want to argue so we took it.

Room was HUGE! Clean and looked decent but we had to share a double bed. i wasn't pleased about that. they promised to change our room the next day and never did.

Outside of the whole room mix up we liked the hotel. Casino and club V was alot of fun. We didn't eat there at all, so I can't speak on the restaurant.

I did a massage and body wrap at the spa Reliquary which is new and very posh and clean. I was happy with the service but not happy that my man had to pay additional fee to use the gym.

Be prepared to spend!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2010

Room was very comfortable although no coffee maker, the Casino was CRAZY fun - best place to gamble that we found, location was quite a ways from the actual Vegas strip - recommend a cab versus walking it. Cocktail service was Excellent, Slot payouts were generous enough to keep us playing, overall a really excellent experience. The late night pole dancing still has my husband bragging to all about the Hard Rock stay. Music was Fabulous! Super fun vacation - Stayed 6 nights during Nascar weekend.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple