The Flamingo is in a perfect locatioonif you like to go to other hotels/casinos on the strip. It is also now located next to The Linq, Vegas's newest addition to the strip. Very nice pedestrian area with good bars & shops. The High Roller, the new 55 story ferris wheel type observation tower is at the end of The Linq. So lots of pluses for location. Also, this is the first of the Total Rewards hotels we have stayed in that had a designated check-in/out line for gold members. This was a REAL plus, since those lines were WAY long for non-card holders!
The problem with the room was this: we stayed in one of the Go Deluxe rooms, supposedly an up-grade. Whoever designed the bathroom set-up should be sued! The "door" to the bathroom is a big piece of sliding frosted glass. So when one person gets up in the night or earleir in the morning, there is nothing to keep the bathroom light from blasting the entire sleeping area! Incredibly stupid design! Also, not very much sound-proofing from one room to another. we could hear the people next to us coming in at 5:00a.m. Not good. The entire hotel seemed to be over-run with 20 somethings, which is good...if you're a 20-something. We're not. All the people who work there are very nice and friendly. We'd stay there again, except for the bathroom doo debacle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino