We arrived on a late evening flight. Exhausted after a long 12 hours of travel. No tater what our reservation guarantee, none of it is honored because the hotel assigns rooms on a first come first served basis. So we decided to try a courteous approach to get an upgrade. no rooms available except smokers floors. The clerk promised us a room the next morning by eleven. The hallway on eleventh floor was disgusting the smell of smoke overwhelmed us.
The room was filthy, bathroom too dirty to use. Bed was comfortable so I tried to sleep. Next morning I woke up very sick with asthma. We were determined to leave but within minutes we were moved to another floor. Clean, non smoking. Right behind the elevator, no view. No problem. Beautiful clean room. We never heard noise from the elevator bank for the rest of the week. It was like ANOTHER hotel.
This hotel has a so-so noisy casino. We chose other places to gamble. Beautiful pool, and Margaritaville restaurant is a great experience. Steak house good. Food court good. Good breakfasts. Weather was so hot . We decided to eat most of our meals in or near our hotel.
I would definitely return but I would arrive on a much earlier flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino