Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
US$227
US$183
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$162
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
34,340 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerstrip viewfood courtbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillehabitatcasinolasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay, even if it was hot in July. What made it nice was the way Harrahs and other Casinos are closely connected and a new strip mall! Olivia Newton John and the Jersey Boys was nice. I did miss Donny and Marie... but will be back, soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
TotalService, Specialist Matt at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for the feedback! We know it can get scorching hot outside in the summertime, so we take pride in having a wonderful pool and air conditioned facilities. We are thrilled you enjoyed some of our shows, and we hope this experience inspires you to keep your promise! We want to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We decided to stay at the Flamingo because it was a good price and on the strip. We are Total reward members and we got to skip the regular long check in line and we helped by Damon. Damon was very helpful and nice! He upgraded our room to a newly renovated room on a high floor with a pool view and a view of The High Roller and gave us a later check out, without us having to ask for any upgrades. The bed was really comfortable and the floor was quiet. The newly renovated rooms are very nice. We went to the Go Pool and had a lot of fun. Also I would recommend getting the 24 hour Buffet of Buffets that can be used at any of the Ceasars hotels including the Flamingo.

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room or a view of the pool, if they don' t offer it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BrittanyB413

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to find that you enjoyed our room and buffet. And we will be sure to recognize Damon for his excellent customer service! Please come back and stay with us sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our basic "fab" room (for 35 quid) was huge - comfy bed, view out the back to the gardens and mountains and a huge pink lit bathroom! Such amazing value. Well located on the strip, plenty of restaurant/bar choice and relaxing gardens/pool out the back - feels a world away from the crazy strip. I couldn't comment on the staff or the service as we didn't speak to or come across a single member of staff during our visit - not necessarily a bad thing though. The room was clean, and the quick check in/out on the computers (with booking reference and credit card) was a blessing due to the lengthy check in queue! Saved us a huge amount of time. We found the room ourselves and didn't have any issues at all.

Room Tip: A room facing the gardens may be quieter than one on the strip, although that may not be the point in Vegas... and in this gargantium hotel, choice may not be much of an option!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay, with excellent value and comfortable room. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am bumping this to two stars because I did get an upgrade while there. I stayed at the Flamingo June 2014 for 4 nights for a conference for work. Checking in was an ordeal, but not entirely their fault. When I finally got into one of their "updated rooms" I was shocked. The bathroom is always the first thing I check out in a hotel room and the bathroom in this room was horrible. I have stayed in hotels in third world countries with better bathrooms.

I will say that the nasty room that I was in for the first two nights had an incredibly comfortable bed and pillows, they were actually better in the cheap room than they were in the upgraded room.

Another positive was that their cleaning staff does a good job. I stayed at another hotel after I left the Flamingo and they had a horrible maid service and everything just felt dirty. The Flamingo is an older hotel but you can tell they've been cleaning up messes for years. So my hats off to them for that.

The third morning I was there my friend went to retrieve something from the closet and the whole closet mirror/door fell on top of her. She tried to put it back together but found that it had been duct taped together!!! After two nights of being directly above one of the bars and getting NO sleep because of the bumping base well into the wee hours of the morning. The closet falling on my friend was the straw that broke the camels back. We had to be at our conference at 7 am most days so it was rough not to have quiet until 3 or 4 am and having people run through the halls at 5 am who had been partying all day scream WOOOOO!!!! VEEEGGGASSS!!! Not the classiest bunch of people were staying there when I was there.

The front desk people were very kind to us and got us into another room that had a great view and was much nicer and quieter than the other one. The only problem with that room was that our door wouldn't close properly. I was scared to death and thankful when I heard a knock on my door around 1 am. It was a security guard who let me know that my door was not shut and was stunned to see that no one had noticed the door malfunction.

All in all I loved the location (in the heart of the strip) and it was a very laid back hotel. I think if you were a kid who wanted to party cheaply it would be fun, but for a professional person there on business it was awful the first couple nights. The pool is def a party pool, but if you don't like a whole bunch of 21 year olds rubbing all over each other drunk with a loud DJ its not for you, but it is VERY Vegas! If it was on my dime I wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: The higher the level the quieter you will get.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the disturbance you experienced during your stay. We are happy to know that the front desk accommodated you and moved you to a quieter room. We might suggest our sister property the Nobu Hotel if you are seeking a more peaceful experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I only have one other comparison which is "Paris". I knew Flamingo was a notch below so I wasn't sure what that would translate to. Honestly it's a really good budget option. It is well located and clean. It made me laugh that everything in our room was pink. The room didn't reek of perfumes or smoke like I worried it may. I was a little concerned about the water fowl outside from an animal welfare perspective. They seemed to be freezing and I know I was (needed several layers). Be prepared for timeshare employees in the lobby that are ridiculously persistent. The coffee shop type stands in the lobby are very expensive. Instead try the sit down restaurant. For less $ you'll actually have healthy options and somewhere to sit and eat. The highlight wasn't the hotel at all but taking a helicopter into the canyon and drinking champagne at the bottom. I would however stay at Flamingo again if travelling to Vegas on a budget.

Room Tip: We just went with the cheapest category and it was fine.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing us a review! We love hearing back from our guests. We are delighted that you found great value in staying at the Flamingo. And of course everything is pink - it's the Flamingo! We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you're looking.