We had a great stay at Flamingo! Our room was located in the spa tower. Never had a problem with elevators. Our room was clean and for the most part quiet.
Advise to give: get a rewards card or take advantage of it if you already have one. We stayed for very cheap and aren't huge gamblers. Sign up for communication from the Flamingo through emails. We were able to select a check in time and received notification via email on my phone when our room was ready. This way we could go do other things after we checked our bags with bell hops (free service plus tip). Had to wait just a few minutes to get checked in through rewards line. We got exactly the room we requested as well. The cleaning staff we had on floor 15 was excellent.
If you do your homework ahead of time you should know what to expect before you get there. Don't be rude. Say Thank you and smile.
We visited the pool one day and enjoyed it. We got there around 10 am and were lucky enough to snag chairs from someone who was leaving. Chairs are nice to have if you plan to lay out. But as hot as it is you'll want to stay in the pool. There are nice areas where you can sit in the water. Find a place on the deck for your belongings. It was pretty low key the day we were there but fun.
If planning to go downtown use the bus. It's $8/24 hour ticket. You can purchase in front of Harrah's. We purchased our tickets late afternoon so took advantage of it and rode the bus again the next day to Mandalay Bay. After a couple days your legs/feet get pretty tired.
Walk to Ellis Island for the best breakfast any time of day. And low price too.
Best beer deal in Vegas: $1 Michelob all day every day at Casino Royal. Cheaper than waiting for a bar waitress or a normal $7/beer.
We were here for a 40th birthday celebration so the only thing we truly expected from our room was a comfortable bed when we needed to recharge. ..ours was perfect for what we needed. If you want something fancy then stay somewhere fancy.
The last day we were in Vegas we wandered over to Caesar's and Bellagio. The lines at their hotel check in were just as bad or worse than the ones we saw at Flamingo. Know what to expect and have a little patience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino