We have stayed here in the past and came back because we like the pool area, however the room did not warrant the $179 price + a $40 resort fee.The interior of this hotel is in dire need of update. I've stayed in much nicer budget motels, for $69 night with no resort fee.
The condition of the interior of the Habitat elevators are sub standard, graffiti marks, accessories missing, indicator lights not working. The hallway carpeting on the 26th had excessive rolls and stains. The carpet became an issue because we had to evacuate when an alarm was went off. We had no hallway lighting and I tripped when walking down the hallway, to be honest the carpet is a safety condition. The exit procedure had us go through the employee break room and resort employees were not available to direct guest, we had to figure it out on our own.
The room we had was on the side of the LINQ, and you could hear the outside music. The bathroom had a vinyl curtain and did not have the kick-out curtain rod. The water pressure was poor. The bath tub did not drain adequately, the toilet seat had cigarette burn marks. The bottom of the bathroom door was rotted out.
I would definitely not recommend this resort, it is not up to Las Vegas Standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino