Besides their pools, everything at Flamingo could use some work otherwise it will be passed by other resorts on the strip.
The bartender at Garden bar had a terrible attitude. He ignored us in interest of talking sports with another customer. I can understand a few seconds of talking sports to ensure that particular customer is enjoying his time is important, however, the discussion was excessive when four in my party (and others) were waiting for service. My wife's blue moon came without an orange and it was difficult to flag the bartender down AGAIN to get an orange slice. The bartender also accused my friend (who was also staying at Flamingo) of flipping him off (i.e. giving the middle finger).
Also, my wife and I had an early flight and were in the lobby to check out around 4am. Only one person was working the counter and after 15 minutes of the single counter worker STILL working with the SAME group, my wife and I just left because we were worried about missing our flight. I wanted to use Total Reward credits toward the payment of my room, however, they defaulted to charging my credit card on file since I didn't "officially" check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the newly designed GO Rooms to a wealth of dining and entertainment choices, Flamingo proves "fabulous is forever." With classic Las Vegas style and flair, it continues to be one of the Strip’s most-visited resort destinations. Outside, guests enjoy acres of waterfalls, winding pools and lush foliage at the Lagoon Pool and Wildlife Habitat. For adults, the GO Pool is the destination for an afternoon of relaxation. Inside, enjoy performances ranging star siblings Donny & Marie to comedians George Wallace and Vinnie Favorito. Afternoon frivolity is found at Nathan Burton’s Comedy Magic while adult fun is staged nightly at X Burlesque, the Topless Review. Diners can enjoy go tropical at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville or simply go all out at the Paradise Garden Buffet. Flamingo is also the home of the world's first Margaritaville Casino, a Parrothead paradise straight out of a Jimmy Buffett album. For those on the go, the new Flamingo Food Court hosts a variety of eateries from the all-American menu at Johnny Rockets to a taste of the Orient at Pan Asian Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Flamingo
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino