“Dave R”

Best Western Plus Las Vegas West
Ranked #46 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had an extended stay for business and I want to recommend this Best Western on every aspect of hotel managment and service provided. Cleanliness, quiet location off the avenue, comfort, wireless internet access, morning breakfast, availability of restaurants nearby, and a great sleep every night. Just a great location in Las Vegas to get anywhere quickly. Erica Hines is the property manager and we got to know each other well during a 4-month stay. Anything that needed attention was promptly taken care of by Erica and her wonderful staff. I mean everything! I had no need to look elsewhere for accomodations. Thank you Erica!,...I had a great stay!

Room Tip: I enjoyed having the sun coming in my room in the afternoon. Ask for a west-facing room. Also, roo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank DLR462

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed a week at this hotel as it was within walking distance of a week long class I was taking for my job- I had a single king bed 89.00 a night - I nice room very good AC -nice TV great bed and good maid service - the hot breakfast was good bacon- sausage- tator tots all the usual fair good not great but for the price it's good- Carlos at the front desk was awesome would go again great place

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kempomaster
Reviewed 11 September 2013

4-5 miles from the Strip & central Las Vegas. Clean, comfortable, good amenities for the price. Hot breakfast, not fancy, but far better than most in this price range or rating average. Jaccuzzi jets are weak & heat low, but it's indoors with a good pool. Safe area with close restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank James C
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We really enjoyed our stay the staff was friendly and helpful. Front desk clerk Jose Luis was very helpful and his smile made our stay pleasant and welcoming. Location was perfect first time to Las Vegas and will definitely return this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Delma M
Reviewed 9 September 2013

It's quiet, breakfast is excellent, indoor pool and jacuzzi. Parking is very close to the rooms which minimizes trips back and forth. The key card mag strip is very weak and overly sensitive to cell phones or credit card proximity. We needed to get three replacements during our five days.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gary Z
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stated here for a couple days for a small vacation. Very quiet and conveniently nearby the Strip. I cannot complain, the service was great as well as the people. Young man at the front desk, Jose Quiroz, was quite charming and helpful. I would definitely come back here on my next trip to Vegas.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Rav_23
Reviewed 8 September 2013

It was a nice place with a good location really close to the strip. Relaxing room, and a nice pool to also relax in. I also had excellent service, especially from Jose who worked at the front desk. He answered any questions I had and also told me of some excellent places to check out. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2013