“Third time & last time here. Disapointed in how it has gone downhill.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Royale Apartment Suites

Holiday Royale Apartment Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Las Vegas
Holiday Royale Apartment Suites
Grimes, Iowa
“Third time & last time here. Disapointed in how it has gone downhill.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

We stay for a month when we visit Vegas. This was our 3rd stay here just a different unit each year. I gave a good review the first year we stayed here, but I have to amend that review now. Each subsequent year it has changed & not for the good. This year we stayed in their "Deluxe" unit. We would of been better off in a basic unit, it could not of been any worse. The bed had the cheapest mattress & sheets you could buy. Most uncomfortable bed we have slept in. The furniture was even worse. It had one bottomed out sofa that you could not find a comfortable place on it to sit & no other chair. We brought in lawn chairs so we had someplace comfortable to sit to watch TV. Cleaning service was a joke. No way was it worth what it cost for the "Deluxe" unit. There is no sound proofing between floors and the person above us stomped all evening & morning as if he was getting his exercise by running back & forth in his unit. Could not believe it. Also, if the place is uncomfortable, you notice the loud planes overhead much more. The type of people staying here has deteriorated also. It is much more crowded. Good for management, bad for the people staying here. When someone tells you that you have the Deluxe newly remodeled beautiful unit & you end up paying more for a lousy bed & broken down sofa with dirty carpet you don't want to come back ever!

Room Tip: These are not comfortable for older people.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lake_Gal_777
alexnevada, General Manager at Holiday Royale Apartment Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
This Guest has stayed with us in the past. Unfortunately she did not experience the same level of service as she posted/commentd in past stays. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We would have made every attempt to make this return guest happy. We apologize for the service level that did not meet her expectations as it has in the past. I offer on the next visit to ensure the same level of guest experience as was experinced in the past.
Fortunately we are fully occupied and consequently satisfy completely most guest expectations.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

I have stayed this hotel for 5 months. When I arrive and check a room. The room was smell very old and something spoiled . But there is no room to change. Many ill and mentally sick long time residences. A on site manager was patrolling a place very often. But she does not seems like patrolling instead watching residences with very unfriendly attitude. she never greet or any. They charged me $100 cleaning fee and $100 dog deposit. After move out, they called me and said you left the room very dirty. I did not trash some when I live. And did not clean but I have never damaged or broken any. They also said my dog damaged the carpet. The carpet was very old. When I moved and walked bare feet , left marks in the bathroom. I complained . The carpet was not cleaned. She said maybe the pat was dirty. Now, they complained me the carpet is dirty!!!.
When I moved out, I took video taped but the carpet was not liped or any. But they called me you own us $150! They charged me already $200 and asking me to make more money. They said your credit score is very good, is not it. We will take it collecting if you do not pay. We will send you photos. Just be very careful. You need to move out much more clean condition to get your deposit back. do not stay there. The facility is old. Often toilet stuck. Water shut out. They come for maintenance pretty quick but mess up bathtub or over flow toilet due to old one pipe 1 to 3rd floor.never clean them. Just fix them and leave with mess and dirt of shoes.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Aia Y
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

I have stayed here several times on extended vacations to Las Vegas. While an older property it is well manitained. Rates are very good and include everything. Any minor problems I have had have alsways been taken care of quickly. I travel alone and like the gates and security they provide. So close to the Airport and the Strip..

Room Tip: The One Bedrooms are a deal.. Like a suite with a seperate Living area.. Wifi is free and works
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Jane R
Rockville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

It was a perfect stay and the staff made this experience unforgettable. We stayed in a junior one bedroom and it was decorated so chic and modern. Room was perfectly clean and spacious.
Service was great from start to finish. They were very friendly and professional. They made us feel at home.
The hotel is just next to the Hard Rock hotel. It is a safe and quiet area. There are many attractions nearby as well as some shops and restaurants.
The best thing was the price, it is beyond comparison with others in the area.
I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JakedM
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

We have a home here, but whenever we have large groups of people come to Vegas we always suggest that they go to Holiday Royale. We will stay with them there at the hotel and everything is always fine. I've been there at least 4 times and each time things are fine.

Not to mention, the people that we tell to stay at the Holiday Royale like it too. It's a great deal for how close you are to the Strip.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank KellenK
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012

The neighborhood isn't anywhere near as bad as some reviewers say, so I guess they never went outside wherever they are from. I haven't seen any pimps, hookers, drug dealers or anything like that here, and I keep late hours. There is jet noise from McCarran for sure, but it hasn't bothered me. My studio was clean and I haven't seen any bugs at all, no loud neighbors or any problems of any kind. Kathy at the front desk is extremely nice and easy to deal with. The people complaining should go stay at Wynn, and then they can complain about the price.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank amsterdamaged61
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

This place is nothing like what the pictures make it seem. It is in a neighborhood filled with brokedown pimps on bicycles and cracked out prostitutes. Upoun arrival my room smelled like death and corrosion. It smelled like someone was dead and rotting in the next room, and I couldnt get rid of the smell. Beware they have bed bugs, and just being inside the room made me itch. I also found a dead cockaroach in the room. Pimps and tweakers were following me home, the area is extremely unsafe. I didnt mind the aircrafts passing overhead, but the neighborhood is a run down slum. Besides all that, I paid to stay there for a month, and left right under 2 weeks, they refused to give me a refund for anything, and denied refunding my $100 deposit saying the room was too dirty LOL,

Room Tip: you can rent a condo or apartment that is cheaper and safer!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
9 Thank clara p
alexnevada, General Manager at Holiday Royale Apartment Suites, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Holiday Royale offers a 100% customer Satisfaction guarantee.. This review seems inaccurate as we would always make our guest satisfied or will offer a full refund.. We are usually 100% booked and have many happy satisfied residents we refer many new guests.... The comments about the neighborhood are not accurrate as we are Gated, and screen all residents. We also offer on site management and courtesy patroll all evening.. While we are in are in our vintage years we are well maintained, and have excellent reviews on google and elsewhere.. I know reviews like this seem very out of place based on our many other satisfied residents