Holiday Royale Apartment Suites
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotels.com
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe hard rock hotelcox cableclose proximityfull kitchenstay there againgatedutilitieschannelspropertylascvsvegasstripcouchmaidaccommodationscasino
Reviewed 29 September 2010

Great place to stay over night, weekly, or monthly. Staff is incredibly easy to work with and is in a great location, right next to the strip.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank samferglv
Reviewed 27 August 2010

This is a well-established facility just east of the strip. The grounds are well-kept, the apartments are clean and spacious, and the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Every one of our needs were met with a smile. Gets an A+ from us. One of the neat things was watching the planes overhead landing at the airport while you are in the pool.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank 2,222,222,222,222
Reviewed 8 August 2010

This place is no better than any of the other cheap, weekly motels in the area. And if the TV reception is included in the rating, then it’s worse, with almost one-third of the channels un-viewable. The flight path problem is the least of all the issues. After being subjected to wall pounding, loud talking and yelling through the wall, brief loud TV and stereo playing in the middle of the night all designed to wake me up out a sound sleep, I complained and they moved me to another unit. The other room was just as bad, and if anything worse than the first one. When I complained again, I was told to call security. When security did investigate my neighbor denied making any noise. I couldn’t make a move in either room without it being monitored through peep holes. I couldn’t walk around the complex without being watched. The immaturity, perversion and mental instability of these long-time renters, pervades throughout this place. In a town geared to gambling, this place is a bad bet.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
9  Thank Retired6645963
Reviewed 25 August 2008

I have stayed here many times and hope to do so again. The staff have always been very kind and go out of there way to sort out any problems (of which there have been virtually none in all the years I've stayed here). The rooms vary from being very good value for money and well decorated, to being a little tired at the lower end of the price scale.

It has always been clean and we've always had our needs accommodated. There are good facilities including a kitchen in every room we've had, a shower, toilet, TV, sofa, and air conditioning. Rooms have always had blinds for privacy too. I particularly like the proximity to convenience stores and of course for those on a budget, the bus!

There are some clubs nearby as well as some shops including a large pharmacy and many restaurants. The only noise comes from the airport, but you get used to it. We've always enjoyed the great weekly and monthly rates too. Its a great base to explore the wider area and do a bit of exploring and I've always felt quite safe, even though I live in the British countryside, and of course the Holiday Royale is a mile away from the Las Vegas strip on a busy road! There's also a pool and laundry facilities. They also have internet access in the reception area, and phones in every room.

I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Jamie_UKStaffs
Reviewed 8 March 2008

First the downsides: It's in the flight path and the neighborhood isn't so great. But you're not gonna get a significantly better neighborhood unless you spend a lot more money. For the price you pay, the value is pretty good. Especially if you're a short-termer and need a weekly or monthly without a lease, and don't want to pay hotel rates.

The things that keep me here are the staff and the security. In the four months I've been here Kathy, Brian, Michaela, and Shirley have been consistently cheerful, friendly, and helpful. That makes me very comfortable, and I can't emphasize enough how important that is, because there's nothing worse than being uncomfortable about where you're living. When you find a place where nothing bothers you, stick with it!

There's also gated security, and yeah it's not impenetrable, but it's a lot better than nothing (like the Americana around the corner). There's also a security guard at night whom I know takes his job pretty seriously.

I thought it was all short-term when I got here (I took it because I could get it weekly without a lease), but then I quickly switched to monthly, and found that many of the residents here have actually been here for years.

They've got the typical amenities like coin laundry and pool, and some not-so-typical ones: A free local phone, and Internet-enabled PC's in the office lounge -- and WiFi for those with laptops. There's no Internet in the apartments, you'll have to pay Cox Cable if you want that.

This place isn't luxury, and I can afford cushier digs, but the staff are great, I feel safe enough, and I like being close to both the Strip and to UNLV where I go running. I've got a good, known quantity here, and that's why I'm staying.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MichaelBluejay