“Convenient, Spacious, Safe, Clean and Friendly”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #141 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Tokyo, Japan
“Convenient, Spacious, Safe, Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Conveniently located: The hotel is close enough to the Strip and surrounded by good eateries and stores.
Spacious room with right necessities: I've found the full kitchen, the washbasin outside the bathroom, and the coin laundries on each floor were extremely convenient.
Safe: I felt the neighbor was good. The entrance door is card key protected at night.
Clean: The facilities were well maintained.
Friendly: The staff were always nice and helpful.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay and how comfortable and convenient everything was during your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the spacious rooms and kitchens were valuable during your stay and that you felt safe and secure while at our property. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed here last minute, great choice during the New Years holiday, the staff was very friendly and always took care of any of my needs during the stay. Will definitely stay here again, felt like home, Ann and Genevieve were very nice, called me cabs on several occasions and gave us good recommendations for local spots… greatly recommend this hotel

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, 28 January 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of our associates level of service during your trip to Las Vegas over New Year's eve. I'm so pleased to hear that you will definitely stay again in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are lin Las Vegas.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times. Hotel is clean, safe , very clouse to grosery stores and places to eat. Andie and Jolene front desk representative are very friendly and always helpful! I would defenatly stay here again!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of our associates level of service and the property. It's great to hear that Jolene and Andie were always friendly and helpful during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Las Vegas.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I'm traveling to Las Vegas for close to 30 years and have stayed at most hotels, I basically switched to a new place almost every time, but not after I stayed at The Extended Stay Deluxe on East Flamingo, the facility, the staff, the service was beyond what one could expect, forget about the price, it is indeed the most inexpensive one in this class, I would give them a 20 start rating but there Isn't more then 5. The 2 managers Doug and Gen are top in the class, they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to give you a pleasant stay. Keep it up. Looking forward for many more stays.

Max L.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our associates and property. I cannot thank you enough for the unbelieveably kind comments about the management team, Gen and Doug, and the level of service they provided to you during your stay. Again, thank you for the excellent review and we look forward to welcoming you back next time in your are in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 17 December 2012

The hotel is very nice, especially the personal running it. The manager Genevive, and her staff were always friendly and helpful and concerned for their travelers. Jolene, Ann and Britany are all great. Jolene especially goes the extra mile to help everyone!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear about the great service the staff and Hotel Manager gave you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Stayed at this hotel for four nights and I am very pleased with my stay. The whole hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. We got helped numerous times by the front desk representative, Angie. She was always prompt, very helpful, friendly and lovely to talk to. My friend and I would definately stay here again due to Angie's and the other representatives service and cleanliness of the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and especially Angie treated you so well. Also that the hotel was so clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 12 December 2012

SCOOTER B
This hotel has met all of my wife and I expectations. We recently relocated to Las Vegas and was looking for an extended place to stay until we could find something more permanent. In addition,I was having major surgeries and also needed somewhere to rehabilitate. The staff here has been exceptional with great customer service skills and supplying my wife and I with what we need. I recommend this particular location to anyone seeking an short term stay to check out the activities on the strip,at an affordable price.In additioon to anyone seeking a temporary,extended living situation.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that great location and helpful staff exceeded your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.