I stayed for several weeks at the Extended Stay on E. Famingo Road. It was just off the strip (just over a mile) and close to UNLV. The room was a nice size, with a kitchen & accessories. The room needed some updating, but while I was there renovations were happening at the hotel, including new equipment in the exercise room. The staff was the biggest plus for staying. They were just great and service oriented. Every request was followed up on in a curteous and timely manner. I felt safe at the hotel, but the area around the hotel was urban and not a resort area, so be vigilant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest rooms and suites with popular amenities; located in the heart of Las Vegas, two miles from the Strip. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Las Vegas - East Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas
- Extended Stay Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo