“Business in Las Vegas”

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #154 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I stayed for several weeks at the Extended Stay on E. Famingo Road. It was just off the strip (just over a mile) and close to UNLV. The room was a nice size, with a kitchen & accessories. The room needed some updating, but while I was there renovations were happening at the hotel, including new equipment in the exercise room. The staff was the biggest plus for staying. They were just great and service oriented. Every request was followed up on in a curteous and timely manner. I felt safe at the hotel, but the area around the hotel was urban and not a resort area, so be vigilant.
Ken

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 472KenW
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for the great service they provided during your stay. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. For further questions and concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

the price was pretty good for a nice hotel room. the room is very clean, organized. guests enjoy the comfort and convenience of own home. the staff is very friendly. the location is not far from the strip at all. taxis will only take 5 minutes to any attractions of the strip.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel. We are ecstatic that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable room during your stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Not on the strip and NO resort fees - just needed a night before heading out to the Grand Canyon. Came in at 12M and was greeted by Darius. Extremely helpful. Room was comfortable. Quick breakfast was appreciated. Check out was efficient. Friendly staff.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmTeeNesters
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Darius, myself and the rest of the staff are extremely pleased to know that you found the guest room to be comfortable and had a moment to sample our delicious, grab and go breakfast. It was wonderful having you visit and we hope you had a fun time at the Grand Canyon!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Our stay was very easy, great rate, great staff and nice clean comfy room. Pool was perfect temp, and extra towels were available. Would stay again next time I'm in Las Vegas visiting relatives. Beats staying with them!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Ed - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the amenities we offer and the great service we showed you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This was a great cost-benefit stay. The manager and the staff were very friendly and helpfull. I had lot of mail and some arrived a few days before me. They kept it safe for me until I arrived. Thanks ESA!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates made your stay so great. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Extended Stay America saved me from an unwanted night with no sleep in vegas. I had booked a room at the clairmont but they tried to charge me for fees that were not posted on their website when I said I would pay cash they wouldn't let me stay after several hours of looking for a room in vegas on st. patricks day weekend this year the extended stay america was the only place with one room left. The customer service lady was a gem and held my room so I could get over there. the room was clean the staff was friendly and it was a quiet night of sleep when I finally got checked in. would highly recommend it especially if your going to be staying longer than just a night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank toochi
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Staff is very helpful. Everything is pretty much as advertised. Thanks Darius for your help on the last day of my stay. I appreciate the room layout; the kitchen, though tiny, is plenty for one. An ordinary overstuffed chair to watch TV in at the end of the day is great--much better than watching from the bed. I liked the flatscreen TV, and especially appreciated the DVD player. Pool was small but warm enough for swimming in March. Having stayed in a number of weekly places (under $500/week), and monthly places ($1500/month); this was overall the best match of value, service, convenience, and privacy. So many weekly places have exterior access to the units, which means all the windows face walkways which means zero privacy if the drapes are open. This place has an interior hallways--and elevators (THANKS), so I can have natural light and not lose my privacy. Laundromat is easy and accessible, parking lot is laid out well and lighted well.

Room Tip: The single studios are really appropriate for one as there's only one chair to watch tv from; ge...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm glad that you had a good stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.