Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$911
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$203
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$171
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$585
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswater saving headlarge grocery storeeating tablepoor showeron site laundrysmall outdoor poolsmall appliancesminor negativesinstant oatmealburner stovecomplimentary breakfast isbend over backwardstable with chairsexercise roomroom was cleanevery gueststrip area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I stayed here for 3 months. Everything was great from my room to the management and staff. Rooms have everything you need and location is perfect to downtown. The price was very reasonable as well. I highly recommend this Extended Stay Flamingo.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank mylo12345
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay overall was good. Specifically, the great value, close proximity to downtown and pleasant staff.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The title sums it up nicely.

The staff is what put my stay over the top.

They were very accommodating and helpful. They even found me a place to check my bags after check out so I could wander around and sight see before my flight. I don't think that was standard operating procedure, but they made it happen and I commend them for it.

Room Tip: Only a $10-$15 cab ride to the strip.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kevinkatz
Reviewed 3 September 2013

"Hotels" seem to be having a hard time with the basics lately. Like, for example, not selling a room as "non-smoking" when it's obviously been chain-smoked in. A sign on the table calling it non-smoking does not make it so. As I can't tolerate smoke, they did agree to move me to a different non-smoking room that only lightly smelled of smoke. "Well, people break the rules, and we can't stop them," a front desk employee informed me. Yes, people break rules, but then large charges usually appear on their credit cards, and the room is properly treated to remove the smoke, or not further sold as "non-smoking."

But, that was just my first impression. The hotel looks decent on the outside, and is across from a good diner and Olive Garden. Inside, the carpet is terribly stained, dirty beyond belief, and loose in some areas creating tripping hazards. Carpet in both rooms I looked at wasn't much better.

Otherwise, the room was adequate, relatively clean, spacious, and the AC worked. The pool was also small but relatively clean and refreshing. Of course, the "free internet" has strings (video ads), the "free breakfast" very basic (but available, and appreciated), and a remote control for the non-existent DVD player was a nice touch.

While I sound rather sour on this property, I was here for 3 nights, and didn't feel unsafe, or like I'd wake up to any new diseases. Not having room service for my stay was disappointing (I'd booked through an opaque site, so did not know about this in advance,) but the front desk did supply extra towels when I asked. Also, the front desk is not open 24 hours, but there was someone to check me in late.

I suppose I'd stay here again, particularly for the price I paid, but some minor touches (clean carpet) and slightly thicker towels, as well as a bit more attention to detail (the missing DVD player), and an attempt to filter the smoke smell out of the hallways would really bring this to the next level, or perhaps even to the 2.5 stars it was billed as...

Room Tip: Make sure to check the room to make sure that non-smoking really is, and wear a mask in the hallways.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Geof G
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Hi Geof,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to you feeling safe and the value you received are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that your comments regarding your room and the public areas. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is being retrained on how to properly attend to a room that a previous guest has smoked in as well as room inspection procedures to make sure nothing is overlooked. The staff and I appreciate your genuine comments and suggestions, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lmd@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience!

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

They have long leases with poor people. This place attracts cons. Its unsecured and doesn't have any surveillance camreas on the floors. The rooms are old and not clean. The carpet is full of cigarettes burns

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank nfogel72
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please know, our guests include people that are traveling for business and for leisure as well as for long or short term stays. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you that they do not include homeless people or anyone who is up to illegal activity as we do not condone this type of behavior. As well, since guest safety is a big priority for our hotel, I want you to know that our staff is trained in security techniques and how to handle many different types of situations. Still, I will work with them to ensure we work harder to provide this for all of our guests in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lmd@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We only stayed for a quick overnight, but the staff was very informative about the surrounding area and they were friendly. Used it for transition from a road trip to the airport the next morning - it suited our needs. If you do not want to stay on the strip and would like to go to a hotel that does not have any slot machines I would strongly recommend this property for a short or longer term stay. It is nothing fancy - especially good if you have more than 4 in your family, which can be a problem in Vegas...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family