All reviews water saving head large grocery store eating table poor shower on site laundry small outdoor pool small appliances minor negatives burner stove complimentary breakfast is bend over backwards table with chairs exercise room shower tub electrical outlets full size fridge two blocks
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Possibly druggies Don't Stay at any of them they've gotten really bad and they're expensive its so crazy. Not really sure how anyone is able to have a decent stay in these places its so sad to not be able to have a nice stay in an extended stay hotel anymore.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed 14 November 2015

I was just in Vegas and stayed at the Extended Stay America on Flamingo. My room was excellent - clean, great flooring (hardwood - no nasty carpet), updated/modern feel. I didn't do any cooking but the kitchen was also clean. It was a comfortable stay. I don't recommend it if you are looking for the free breakfast but most places with a kitchen are not going to have the best breakfast buffet, either. This is definitely a place catering for a true "extended stay." On that same note, there is free wifi but if you need a large bandwidth for live streaming, it's an addition cost.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We booked this hotel because it was close to the Rio. We were in town for a convention and it seemed like a perfect solution.
The hotel looks decent from the outside, but it is nasty inside. We booked through Expedia and we didn't realize that they had smoking and nonsmoking rooms.
When we arrived, we were placed in a smoking room. I have asthma and couldn't stay in that specific room. After going round and round with the front desk (who were HORRIBLE and very disrespectful) they finally transferred us to a nonsmoking room.
The pictures that are provided of the room are a joke. Light fixtures were missing, cigarette burns on the couch and carpet (in a nonsmoking room, nonetheless), and there's no actual airflow in the back room, just a hole in the wall with a fan.
The towel rack was slanted and coming out of the wall as well.
And free breakfast? Disgusting. Coffee was cold, creamer was warm, muffins were not labeled which is a huge problem seeing as I'm allergic to nuts.
This was a horrible experience and we definitely will not be coming back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tiffaboo
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Here for two nights; very clean and quiet, but the saggiest king bed we have encountered in many years! Recommend you check the bed before agreeing to a room. The shower/toilet area was minuscule and very poorly lit. Advertised rate with breakfast, but that consisted of granola, a few muffins, dry oatmeal, coffee but no decaf; we found no milk, juice, or fruit. Could be improved with the current rate, which we considered high based on the above.

Room Tip: Check the bed!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank sirwww
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Just finished a seven day stay here at the Extended Stay America on Flamingo. EVERYTHING was fantastic! It is being remodeled so it is very fresh and new. My room was excellent. Clean and very accomodating. The staff could not have been nicer or more helpful if ya begged them to be. This is a Non Smoking hotel and having allergies to cigarette smoke it was heaven for my lungs. It is very convenient to everything and only a few blocks off the strip. This will be my new place to stay anytime I come to Vegas. THANK Y'ALL FOR AN AWESOME STAY!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo