All reviews summerlin area tech center the breakfast area nice breakfast first floor quiet location free breakfast night's sleep pleasant stay fitness room excellent stay easy access we've stayed definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable very nice hotel room was large
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stayed there on our way to our destination. I liked it so much that we made a point to stay there on our way home also. It would be great if they added more selection to their breakfast. We were traveling with our dog and had no problem.

Room Tip: both of our room were great, first and second floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MarilynZ41
LQ0173GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

We're happy you enjoyed your stay. Glad we could accommodate your furry family member as well. We appreciate you choosing La Quinta and look forward to having you back! Jeremy B.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is a great hotel to choose off the strip with none of the Vegas noise. If you are traveling for business or need someplace close to the local hospitals this is the place! Great breakfast options, comfortable bed, great office space. Love the stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

So happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your review and look forward to having you back! Jeremy B.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is a wonderful hotel in an excellent location. I felt safe when I went out for walks/runs. Also stumbled across Desert Shores, close by, that was a beautiful lagoon area for a walk/run. The staff is extremely helpful. When I checked in, I inquired about a room close the elevator, because my husband has difficulty walking and they were able to make a change to a room directly across from an elevator. That was helpful. They also offered bottled water free of charge each day and at the coffee station they also offered hot chocolate. I don't drink coffee, so this was a pleasant surprise. I was in the area to run a marathon. They say that the night before the night before a race is the most important for sleep. I took full advantage of a good night's rest and slept almost 10 hours. That is almost unheard of for me, but much needed and I was able to qualify for the 2019 Boston Marathon at my race on Saturday. Thank you for a very memorable and awesome stay! I'm already looking into going back next year.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us and Trip Advisor. We appreciate your nice comments and look forward to having you back next time you're in Las Vegas. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Staff were pleasant, courteous and efficient. The room (size, decor, amenities e.g. refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker) was clean and comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast hot/cold choices and beverages were beyond my expectations. All-in-all my stay was very pleasant and satisfactory.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Great! We're so glad you had such a nice stay, enjoying your room and hot breakfast. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back next time you're in Las Vegas. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This La Quinta is a great place to stay. Close to everything in the north west side of Las Vegas with easy freeway access. The grounds have plenty of room for your pet if you travel with a dog. Nice rooms and friendly staff make the stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0173GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could accommodate your dog as well. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town! Jeremy B.