“Good value for your money” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport N Conv.
Ranked #133 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Calgary
“Good value for your money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Price was very reasonable for a very sized room. Yes, the motel was basic as reflected by the price they charged. The breakfast was good enough and the lunch room was kept clean and well maintained continuously. If you are looking for an inexpensive accommodation but reasonable motel in Las Vegas, this motel would be fine. I will go back again if I happen to be around LV and need a place for the night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stephen L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Polish first
Morrison CO, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed two nights....the hotel was classic La Quinta. I loved the fact that there were the usual La Quinta perks...free wifi...free breakfast...microwave and fridge in the room. The staff was really helpful and my room was large, clean, and everything worked! An overall good experience.

1 Thank Linda G
Orlando
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Driving back from Grand Canyon called Hotels.com told them what I needed and this is what I got. You get what you pay for it was about $78.00 was told would have a shuttle back and forth to the strip well that never happened. The shuttle never showed up to drop us off so I took a taxi and was told would not be able to get back to the room for at least 2 hours the shuttle was backed up. So more money for a taxi again. The room was like the very last room in the back and traveling alone it was kind of scary being so far from everyone. The hallways and carpet seemed really dirty. The bed was ok or maybe I was just tired. The door didnt feel secure and was noisy outside of the room. They did have a shuttle to the airport which was really my main concern and they did get me there on time so I have to give them that much (even though I had to walk from so far in the back with my luggage with no help) and they had free breakfast

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Chula Vista, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I checked in for a couple of days at 4:30 in the morning after a long drive from San Diego. The lady was very nice and the check-in went quickly and smoothly. Went out and tried to find a parking space, which I did finally. There were a lot of buses and tractors taking up many of the good parking spaces. Went to my room, exhausted. The hallways were very clean. My room was VERY clean. It was good sized with a good sized bathroom, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. A nice desk and large, new LCD TV. The bed was really very comfortable and I literally crashed at 5 am, falling asleep immediately.
Well, at 6:30 am, all this comfort went out the window when the hotel staff started extracting the hallway carpet right outside my room while, of course, loudly sharing their exploits of the night before. This set off the dogs in both the adjoining rooms, which started barking loudly, joining in on the conversations taking place outside my door.
That took care of any anticipated rest I needed, so I got up and went to the "breakfast" which was provided by the hotel, served from 6:30 am to 9:30am, which consisted of bagels, cereal, coffee, juice, fruit, bread and waffles. Breakfast here is amazing, to say the least. It is like being in a den of starving wolves who were just thrown a sheep carcass. Guests were rude, jumping in front of each other trying to get to the waffle irons and toasters. They took huge amounts of condiments, bagels, fruits and yogurts out (assuming back to their rooms and suitcases). Since it was early, to grabbed a cup of coffee and went back to my room, hoping it would die down later. Nope - it didn't. 2 more trips were the same, except that the food started getting scarce, causing the guests to start foaming at the mouth!
Did what I had to do in Vegas, went back to the room and finally slept very well.
Check out time. Here come the wolves again. Patiently waiting in line, I was amazed by the amount of guests who just walked in the door and cut to the front of the check out line with no concern for the rest of us waiting to check out. The poor staff were trying their best by politely asking them to wait and being told that they had to check out now because they were in a hurry. But, on a good note, while I was checking out, I mentioned the extracting and dog barking incident. The staff apologized profusely and took 25% off my final bill. The staff here are excellent and are to be commended.
I was amazed at the amount of dogs staying here. Seemed like most people brought their pets with them, from huge to Chihuahua. Thank god I left my 2 Cockers home.
All in all, this hotel is nice, clean and a good bargain (apart from the huge Las Vegas hotel tax) and with the knowledge I gained, I would definately stay here again.
I gave it 4 stars because of the guests and restaurant.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor, facing the pool and my room was excellent. It was so good, it may have...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Templeton, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

got here and checked in, the front desk was very nice ! got to my room at the back of motel the hallway smelled like smoke and looked dirty ! I did have my dog who is small & very well behaved. I love animals but, across the hall there were little dogs that barked for three hrs! & off & on through the night. the worst thing was the doors to the back & stairs slammed all night long ! My room seem to be clean. i stay at La Quinta's often and i won't stay at this one again !!!!

Room Tip: stay away from outside doors & stairway doors !
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Manti, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

La Quinta as a chain is a Quality company. I have stayed frequently with them. I even schedule them for business purposes. The Las Vegas North property however needs help. The service from personnel was up to standard however the cleanliness of the property was not. The bed was great, the room however was not dusted and the bathroom was in need of a good TLC cleaning. Not bad for an off the strip property but I expected more from a La Quinta property.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple